Heartaches...

I dedicate this to vcheese93. Love ya.

Mood: Since we're alone (by Niall Horan)

Harry was running towards the direction Josh pointed. He figured that Louis probably followed this road and didn't take turns. He was scared and shocked so he probably followed the centric road. That was what he kept repeating to himself.

He would stop every now and then, to look around. He finally reached a park that seemed really dark. He thought that Louis would probably want to go to a place where he could be alone...but what if he was wrong and Louis hadn't stopped running here?

He looked at the speeding cars trying to decide what to do. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He couldn't think straight though, cause the thought that he scared Louis was stuck in his head.

He sighed as he quickly made his way to the park. He figured that it was best to keep up with the path and started looking around, focusing to hear any noise or see any sign that could help him locate Louis.

He could feel his eyes water as he kept thinking and thinking desperately looking for Louis. He felt guilty. Tears run down his cheeks as he collapsed down next to a tree. How could he let this happen? How could he let himself become like him.

He hated him so much. Years had passed since he last saw him yet he still was here to haunt him. He could hear his mothers screams.

"No! No please don't hurt Harry!" He could see her clearly. She was begging him to spare Harry. He slapped her and looked at Harry. He was afraid, he really was. More than ever. As he could see a hand moving towards his face, someone grabbed him and pulled him away. His mother quickly closed his bedroom door and locked it.

"Open the fucking door now!" He could hear him scream. Then all that could be heard was his mother screams and the sound of him slapping and kicking her. He closed his ears with his hands in an attempt to block everything.

"I love you!" He could hear his mum screaming. "Please! I love you!" She begged.
"Mum..." He said weekly as his hand reached for the door. "Mum." He said again as tears start falling down.

"Shup up!" He screamed as he slapped her again.
"I love you..." He heard his mum shout once again.
He got under his desk, his hands wrapped around his knees.

He looked at the door, tears still running down his cheeks.
"I love you too mum..." He whispered and closed his eyes.

"Harry!" Someone had his arms wrapped around him.
"Harry wake up! Harry!"
"No stooop no!" He screamed as he opened his eyes, breathing heavily.

"It's okay. Everything's okay. I'm here. I'm here babe." Harry felt like he was still dreaming. That scent and that voice...those arms gently wrapped around him. He tried to hold back his sobs but failed. Was it really him?

He looked up, licking his lips as tears run down his cheeks and neck.
Green met blue once again and he felt like he was finally home. He felt safe. He felt like he could finally breathe again.

Louis had a worried look, his gaze moving from Harry's eyes to his cheeks, his lips, his neck, his hair...
He moved some of Harry's curls away, as he softly capped his face with his other hand.

He then wiped his tears away and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. He couldn't believe that he finally had Harry in his arms. He hugged him tightly as Harry buried his head in the crook of Louis' neck.

"I'm here..." He whispered and kissed Harry's forehead. "I'm here love."