Probably yes...

I dedicate this to ishipBullshit1995. I love you so much, hope you enjoy reading this.

Mood: You and I (by One Direction)

They were awake but they hadn't made a move. They were laying chest to chest. Harry's arms around Louis. Louis on Harry's chest still listening his heartbeat.

They felt so completed after they found themselves perfectly intertwined and the feeling was so overwhelming that they could feel a really strong bond between them.

It was like the affection they had for each other had grown to a whole new level. They knew that they loved each other, but now the feeling was even stronger...

The desire to make each other see how much they cared, worked like adrenaline. It was a fire that kept growing, burning their throats and struggling to be realised. A great force that was kept in a box for too long.

But what should they say? Because they both were sure that what they felt was above any kind of love. It was way more.

Louis seeked for answers in Harry's eyes.

He lightly moved his head to face him.
And when green met blue, their eyes locked.

Harry looked flawless. His curls casually hugging his perfectly shaped face and covering his sides. His lips were still swollen from yesterday evening, currently looking so soft, parted and pink. His eyes were light green but as soon as blue reflected in them, they looked darker.

Was seeking answers in Harry's eyes a desperate move? Was it important to find a word able to describe what he felt? Was it paranoid that he couldn't?
Was it even more paranoid that he felt the need to? A need that made his throat burn and his heartbeat feel distant...

Harry looked at Louis' blue eyes and that moment he swore that their sparkling was even more powerful that the sun's when the sea reflected its rays.

His feathered hair rested on his head casually around his light fringe that covered his forehead a bit. His thin beautiful lips shaped a small but distinct smile that toned his breathtaking cheekbones even more.

His beautiful, long eyelashes fluttered as he closed his eyes for a moment but quickly opened them again.

Louis moved his hand and run his finger down Harry's soft cheek. At his touch Harry closed his eyes and smiled revealing his dimples.

"Never thought someone could look so breathtakingly beautiful..." Louis admitted amazed by Harry.

"Never looked yourself in the mirror babe?" Harry said as he opened his eyes and dove back into Louis'.
"I want to tell you so many things..." Louis said looking at the love of his life fondly.

"And I could listen to you talking forever even though I want to tell you as many things as you do." Harry whispered cupping his boyfriend's face.

"I would now say I love you...and mean it with all my heart...but I don't." Louis said, "The words I love you could never be enough..."

And to his surprise Harry didn't look confused. He nodded and said with his raspy voice,
"Then I suppose we'll have to create new ones."

They leaned in feeling like all this was surreal and their lips that lightly touched seemed to cure this growing need. It felt like their lips were petals that protectively covered it, hiding it from the light.

They didn't move their lips. They purely kissed each other and felt each others breaths, their lips still touching.

They kissed again this time smiling. And the feeling of his smiling lips being on Harry's lips, who was smiling too, made Louis' heart melt...but he was sure, minutes later when they were still like that, that his now melted heart was with Harry's and not alone.

Was it a promise that they made this morning?
The answer was probably yes.