No control

I dedicate this to larryshaft cause I love her stories. They are great.

Mood: No control (by One Direction)

The party was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves.
"Louis what the hell?" Luke said annoyed.
Louis locked the door of Niall's bedroom after telling Luke to go in.
"Sorry Luke. I'm not though, you have to talk." Louis run downstairs.
"I have to what?" Luke said.
"We have." Ashton said. "To talk."
Luke turned around and saw Ashton sitting on Niall's sofa.
"What are you doing here? I knew I should have stayed home" he sighed.
"Luke babe I-" Ashton started.
"Don't." Luke stopped him motioning with his hand. "Don't call me that" he turned around trying to stop his tears.
Ashton approached him.
"It was us. Michael heard us. He just assumed that it was a girl." Ashton held his breath waiting for Luke's answer.
"Bullshit." He said, still looking at the wall.
"No. It's the truth. He said that he heard me saying I love you to someone with whom, it was obvious from the noises, I was hooking up. He mentioned that the noices and my voice came from the janitor's closet." Ashton slowly wrapped his arms around Luke's waist.
"I'm telling you the truth babe" he gently kissed his shoulder.
Luke had stopped crying. He rested his head on Ashton's chest as he smiled.
Ashton kissed his forehead.
"I'm sorry. I should have trusted you." he said.
"Well I mean a kiss would be fine..."
"Mmm only if you call me babe one more time." Luke teased.
"Kiss me babe." Ashton whispered.
Luke turned around and capped Ashton's face with his hand.
Ashton held Luke's waist tighter.
They both leaned in and kissed each other with lust.
"Ash..." Luke said as he bit his bottom lip making him moan, "I need you."
"You don't have to tell me twice" he mumbled as he pushed him on Niall's bed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"You did what?" Michael asked.
"I locked him in Niall's bedroom with Ashton" Louis repeated.
"What? Noo I want my bed Louis. I love my bed. How could you do this to me?" Niall run upstairs. "Stoooop my bed" he screamed.
They all burst into laughter.
"Should probably start cleaning" Harry said.
"Yeah probably" Louis said. He jumped on the couch and took off his shoes.
"I need to throw up" Calum said.
"Why would you drink so much anyway?" Michael said as he helped him go to the bathroom.
"Zayn! Liam! Come help us to clean up!" Harry shouted so they could hear him upstairs.
"You mean help you clean up." Louis said as he made himself more comfortable.
Harry looked at him with a playful smirk.
"What?" Louis said smiling.
Harry walked closer to him licking his lips and smiling. His eyes were shinning. His curls moved slowly as he walked. Louis looked at him breathless.

Harry climbed on top of him on the couch, not breaking the eye contact

"Harry what...?" Louis felt his cheeks burn shit no he thought. He closed his eyes to pull himself together, breaking the eye contact.
He felt Harry laying beside him and resting his head on his chest.
Louis opened his eyes and looked down. Harry could definitely hear his heartbeat and that made him even more nervous.
"Comfortable there?" he asked wanting it to sound sarcastic but failing.
"Very." Harry answered sleepily causing Louis to blush again.