Stains...

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene. Love ya.

Mood: Depend on it (by Liam Payne)

Harry wakled to the bathroom completely pissed off. He grabbed some paper towels and tried to remove the stains from his shirt.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Stan was a complete asshole. He would kill him if that didn't mean him going to jail. He didn't know what was his past with Louis, but he knew that he was talking crap.

He was planning on doing the best he could to clear up his shirt and then take Louis and leave. This asshole Stan could find someone else to annoy.

He looked at the mirror cursing and took another deep breath to calm down.
"Everything alright mate?" Someone said and his eyes met a guy who had just walked in.
"Yeah...just a stupid stain..." Harry mumbled.

"Oh I can help you with that." He said and tried to clean it a bit.
"Thanks." Harry said as he run his hand through his hair.
"No worries. I've done that hundreds of times." He chuckled.

"Clearing up stranger's shirts at bar toilets?" Harry laughed.
"No." He burst out laughing. "Clearing up shirts in general."
"What, is it like, your job?" Harry chuckled.
"You could say that. My boyfriend stains his shirts all the time and I always have to help him..." He smiled.

"By the way, I'm Harry."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Josh." He smiled.
"Nice to meet you too." Harry said as Josh continued cleaning his shirt.
"So are you here with your boyfriend?" Harry asked.
"No, actually I'm here with my best friend. You?"

"With my boyfriend but we met some weird asshole who knows Louis, my boyfriend and he won't leave us alone." Harry sighed.
"This evening couldn't get better huh?"
"Exactly..." Harry sighed.

"You are not from here right?" He asked.
"No Louis is and we're spending spring break here. We go to college." He explained.
"I figured from your accent." He chuckled.
"So you are from around here?"
"Yeah. Borned and raised." He smirked.

Harry laughed.
"Wait please don't tell me your best friend's name is Stan?" Harry asked suddenly.
"Well my best friend is a girl and her name is-"
"Oh thank god." Harry breathed out smiling.

"Stan's the weird asshole?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"I think we can't do something more here." He said as he pulled away looking at Harry's shirt.

"You've already done enough. Thank you so much." Harry hugged him.
"No problem mate." He hugged him back.
They opened the door and as soon as they took a step they bumped on someone.

"Oops sorry...oh Liv." Josh smiled.
"Hey I've been waiting for you for like ten minutes. I thought you died or something." She joked. "Oh hey Harry."
"Hey Liv!" Harry hugged her.
"You know each other?" Josh asked.

"We met today." Liv explained.
"How are you Harry?" She continued with a worried look.
"Fine. Why?" He asked confused.
"Oh...I thought that...about you and Louis..."
"What are you talking about?" Harry asked still confused.

"Um didn't you guys...I don't understand. Are you still together?"
"Um yeah? Why?" Harry frowned.
"Oh...I...I thought...I just...I saw him with a dude and I thought..."
"What? Oh fucking hell did that asshole get near him?" Harry asked angry now.

"Um I just saw him with a guy all over him. I don't know who he is..." She explained.

"I swear I'll fucking kill him!" Harry said as he run back.
"Wait Harry!" Josh said and took Liv's hand as he run after him.

Stan crashed his lips on Louis' who tried to push him away but failed, because he was on top of him, squeezing him on the wall.