Deciding to act

I dedicate this to Harrygirl1975. Thank you for reading my story love.

Louis is killing me help :o

Mood: Another world (by One Direction)

"Hello guys!" Taylor said.
"Um hi?" Niall said.
Harry and Louis didn't bother to answer, they kept talking and stealing quick kisses.
"I wanted to ask you if it's true all those things about Axel and what he did?"
"Um...why?" Niall said turning to Zayn for help.
"Everyone's talking about it and I wanted to know if it's true." She said casually.

"Last time you spoke to us was when you wanted to fuck with Harry and because he rejected you, you started talking shit if I remember correctly." Zayn pointed out.
"He didn't reject me. I rejected him."
"Yeah...keep telling that to yourself." Zayn said as he continued.

"Whatever...I can have anyone. I don't need him. He can stay with his fuckboy. We all now that he's gonna cheat on him anyway. If he hasn't already. Maybe this time he decided to not brag about it."
Zayn threw his fork on the plate and stood up.

"Stay away from my best friends. Okay? Neither of them wants you and they never will. Find someone else to fuck and brag about it cause that's what you do. Because the only thing you care about is to be popular and people to talk about you. Me and my friends might be too, but there's a big a difference. See, people look up to us. They don't use us and then make fun of us. Keep that in mind." Zayn pointed at her furious. "Now leave. Get the fuck away from here!" He pointed to the exit of the cafeteria and she immediately did as told.

Zayn sat back down taking a deep breath.
They all looked at him stunted.
Liam moved his hand to Zayn's thigh.
"Wow Zayn..." Niall said.
"Thanks bro." Louis said smiling.
"No problem." Zayn smiled back as he placed his hand on top of Liam's and they intertwined their fingers.

================================

Harry was walking to the main hallway. David had texted him to meet there. After he and Louis talked about it he decided to go and listen to what he was going to say. Hopefully the truth.

"Hey." Harry said.
"Hey handsome." David said smirking.
"What did you want to talk about?"
"Straight to the point?" David said cheekily as he walked closer to Harry.
"Yeah. Now tell me."

"Okay...so you found out about Axel's plan yesterday...I mean I told you. But that's not all. Axel wanted to keep his position and reclaim you. When he asked me to let him score as you can imagine I wanted to gain something from all of this myself. That's why I asked him to help me get to know you. I thought he would protest because it's clear that he likes you...but he didn't. He helped me indeed. He was the one who gave me your phone."

"What I didn't know at the time and found out recently was that the reason he agreed was because his plan was to make you cheat on your boyfrined. Lewis?"

"LOUIS." Harry snapped.
"Yeah Louis. That's also why Nick was trying to be friends with you. Yeah that's all I think." David nodded.
"And why are you telling me?"

"Because...I'm not part of this anymore. After what happened yesterday we had a fight. I wanted to tell you all about this because...I like you Harry."

David moved closer to Harry.
Harry took a step back.
"I thought we had something..." David said taken aback.
"I just wanted you to spill the beans David. Nothing more." Harry said.
"Oh please...what? You are in love with your boyfriend and you don't want anyone else?" David said sarcastically.

"Yes. To be more specific, I love him."
"Yeah sure. I know about you. Axel told me everything. If it's not gonna be me then it'll be someone else."
"Listen. Don't you have a fucking life? Leave me and Louis alone and go do something about it. I understand that it may be pathetic but nevertheless you should do something with it. Friendly advice."

David looked at Harry one last time and walked away furious.
Harry took a deep breath and leaned on the locker. Now all that was left was he to talk to Axel. Louis didn't want him to but he wasn't going to wait just like that for him to do something.