Plans and Struggles

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. Love ya.

Mood: Talk to me (by Zayn Malik)

"See ya later Zaynie" Louis hugged Zayn tightly.
"Love ya Tommo" Zayn said and kissed him on his cheek.
"That's enough guys. Your boyfriends want you back." Niall giggled.
Harry and Liam were sitting next to each other looking at Louis and Zayn.

"I have to go to the team meeting anyway." Louis said as he grabbed his back from the ground.
"What about?" Liam asked.
"No idea." Louis took Harry's hand and turned to him.
"I'll come by later." Harry said and kissed him.
"You do that." Louis giggled.
"See ya later lads." Louis waved as he made his way to the team's lockers room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So guys Axel wanted to talk to all of us about..." he looked at him confused, "something...so yeah we're here to listen to him...I guess...yeah." The coach said and sat on his desk looking at Axel expectantly.

"I wanted to talk to you about our coach's decision to change our captain. I believe that I proved at the last game that I'm a better player from our new um..." he coughed, "captain. I scored the finishing goal and may I add quite easily as you all saw when he," he pointed to Louis, "couldn't even approach the goalpost. I believe that this decision was just completely...wrong...just bullshit. It was pure bullshit. I want us to vote. I want to reclaim my title."

Some guys from the team who were Axel's friends cheered.
"Um..." the coach looked around nervously. "I'll announce my decision about all this tomorrow. I need to..."he sighed. "I need to think about this. You are all free to go."

As they walked out some stopped to tell Louis that Axel talks crap and that they support him. Louis thanked them and was really happy to hear that. As he was walking he remembered that he forgot his jacket and run back to get it.

"I told you everything's gonna be alright. The plan is fantastic."
"Still we have to be very careful. I'll go find David. He needs to know what to do next."
"I'll come with you."

Louis was hiding behind the locker room's door. He was confused about what he had just heard.
Axel and Nick walked out and left.
He cautiously walked back in, took his jacket and left too, deep in thought.

So Axel and Nick had a plan? And...David was somehow involved too. The plan was going well...but Axel insists on them being careful. Okay. Axel also wanted to find David and inform him about what to do next?
Louis assumed that what happened just now was part of their plan.
And that meant that their plan had to do with...what? Axel being the captain again? But why's David involved then? Louis thought that it must be something else. Something else...but what? Did it had to do with the game? And if so...how?

As he was walking he saw Liam and Zayn eating some sandwiches. Liam was about to eat the paper.
Zayn stopped him.
"You take the paper off cause paper doesn't taste good."

"Hi lads." Louis greeted.
"He- -ommo." Liam said with his mouth full. (With food ;) )
"Finished early." Zayn pointed out.

"Yeah. We'll continue whatever it is tomorrow."
"Everything good?" Zayn asked worried.
"I hope so." Louis answered.