Sweet Creature

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. I love you.

Mood: Sweet Creature (by Harry Styles)

"So how's the team?" Harry asked as he turned, still laying on the grass, to face Louis.
He wanted to ask him this question so long but well, he didn't find the time to do so and now was the perfect opportunity.

Louis turned so he could face Harry too.
"Like you said. They are pretty cool and I like them. They are all nice. Well I mean except Axel." Louis started playing nervously with the grass.
"Does he really do that every time you practice?" Harry asked.
"Yeah. It's so annoying. I mean it's clear that he's just jealous and everyone sees that...it's just ridiculous." Louis stared at Harry's green eyes watching how they followed every movement his fingers  made while playing with the grass.

"He...well I mean he has a big ego and he probably feels threatened." Harry said still looking at Louis' fingers.
"Threatened? By my soccer skills? He just wants to be the captain for the popularity. It's clear that he's not interested in soccer even though he's good. There are other ways to be popular. He destroys the team's chances to win with his selfishness."
"That's true. But he's not just jealous of your soccer skills Lou." Louis felt his heart skip a beat at the sound. What's wrong with him? He shooked his head.

"He's jealous of your personality, of your amazing sense of humor, of your sassiness, of your vibe. You always make people laugh. You're a really lovable person and everyone sees that. Who wouldn't be jealous of you? I mean...it's just that he's jealous of you in a bad way."

As Harry kept talking Louis stared deeply into his eyes with his mouth half open. His heart was beating so fast and even though he wanted to scream he also wanted to be so quiet. He wanted everyone to stop. No other noises. Just Harry's beautiful voice. He could listen to Harry talking forever. He watched him as he run his fingers through his curls while talking, his eyes still following every movement his fingers made.

"Plus he's jealous of your looks. Of your body, your abs, your biceps, your legs, your carves, your small delicate hands. Your ass." he nodded as he said that and Louis smiled softly. "Your beautiful cheekbones, your amazing lips, so soft." Harry licked his lips while saying that, still looking at Louis' fingers playing with the grass.

"And your eyes. Your eyes...so blue. Not the ordinary blue. They are special. It's like the colour the ocean has when it's peaceful and there's sun everywhere." he used gestures while he spoke. So focused on what he was saying yet so...trailed off. It was obvious that what he was saying wasn't planned. It was all so natural and so beautiful. Louis kept looking at Harry.

"They work like magnets." Harry continued. "You can't stop looking at them and from the moment you do...you want to drown in them. They change colour too. When you're angry they get darker. Still beautiful though. Maybe more...mysterious. But when you're happy...or when you're laughing, they are so bright. They are sparkling." Harry stopped talking still looking at Louis' fingers.

"Then why you're not looking at them now?" Louis stopped moving his fingers and pulled his hand away from the grass.
Harry turned to Louis and their eyes locked. He then said softly,

"Because how am I supposed to stop then?"