Underwater

Mood: Truly Madly Deeply (by One Direction)

Harry opened the door for Louis and helped him out of the car. He then closed the door and took his hand as they started walking.

Louis felt his hair blow apart by the light breeze. He could hear the soft sound of the waves that were becoming one with the sand and he could smell the sea.

Harry stopped walking and moved behind Louis. As he untied the cloth and removed it from his eyes, Louis could feel his hot breath against his neck.

He opened his eyes only to see a peaceful sea that reflected the moon.
Harry took his hand again and together they walked closer to sea. They sat down next to each other.

"So...you kidnapped me and brought me to the sea huh?" Louis smirked.
"I mean you can put it that way..." Harry smiled cheekily.
"You're lucky Styles. I like the sea."
"Well I won't lie...I was a bit nervous about that." Harry laid down smiling.

Louis looked at him smirking and moved to lay on top of him.
Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' bum surprised. Louis moved his hands to Harry's chest and looked at his green eyes.

They looked at each others eyes smiling. They both felt completed and lucky to have each other. It was an overwhelming feeling and it made them wanting to stop time and get to relive this forever. In each others arms. Truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.

"Harry I just got an amazing idea."
"I'm not gonna do it here! Sand goes everywhere!" Harry said quickly.

"What? No not that. But you are no fun Styles." Louis said smirking and stood up.
"What then?" Harry said still laying on the sand.
Louis pulled his jacket out and unbuttoned his shirt.
Harry looked at him raising an eyebrow.

Louis' pulled his shirt out and proceeded to unbutton his jeans.
Harry stood up too.
"Lou what are you doing? Don't tell me you are going to-"
"Oh I am and you are coming with me."

"No...it's cold! It's not even spring break yet."
"C'mon Harold." Louis putted and kicked away his shoes.
"Oh god." Harry said as he pulled away his beanie and then took off his shirt.

Harry was taking off his jeans when Louis, only in his boxers, looked at him smirking and licked his lips.
"Oh no way!" Harry said as he threw his jeans away.
Louis moved closer to him and kissed him. As they kissed he pulled down his boxers and Harry did the same.

Louis pulled away laughing and run to the sea. He dived in with a loud blop and disappeared. Harry dived in too and felt the cold water sent shivers down his spine. Underwater he opened his eyes and saw Louis looking at him.

He reached for his hand and they intertwined their fingers. Louis swum closer to him and kissed his lips.

He placed his hands on Harry's cheeks pulling him even closer and Harry held Louis' arms in an attempt to no get pulled away by the waves

They swum back to the surface panting and laughed as soon as their eyes locked. Harry swum closer to Louis and wrapped his legs around his waist. Louis held Harry tight from his bum.

They kept laughing and stealing kisses under the moon.
Harry rested his forehead on Louis' and looked at him with flashed cheeks.
"I love you Lou."
"I love you too Haz."

After a moment of silence Harry asked giggling,
"So was the date nice? How would you rate it?"
"Hmm let me think...I don't really know to be honest." Louis teased.

Harry pulled away frowning but Louis immediately pulled him close to him again and kissed him.
"It was perfect babe."
Louis felt really empty the seconds he couldn't feel Harry's breath on his lips. He gulped at the realization. The feeling of emptiness was really strong.

Somehow he felt even more connected to Harry now and he never thought it was possible. Now the thought of not being next to him, not feeling his skin on his own, not feeling his breath on his lips and his neck seemed terrifying.

"What are you thinking babe?" Harry asked as he kissed Louis cheekbone.
"That I can't afford to lose you." Louis said as he looked deeply into those beautiful green eyes that he loved.
Yep, he was truly, madly, deeply in love with Harry.