Can't do this without you

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. Love ya.

Mood: If I could fly (by One Direction)

"Harry..." Luke tried to pat his shoulder.
Harry took a step back.
He shook his head in denial.
"Hazza don't..." Ashton tried to help too.
Harry backed away still shooking his head in denial.
Luke and Ashton looked at each other not knowing what to do.
Harry hit the wall and collapsed down.
He buried his head in his hands.
"Harry..." Luke tried again.
Harry broke down crying right there.
He was trembling and all he could do was cry. He couldn't breath properly.
He was a mess, trying to breath and crying at the same time.
His two friends approached him and sat next to him.

Harry cried for an hour. When he managed to stop, his head still buried in his hands, he closed his eyes and took some deep breaths.
Luke and Ashton were still beside him. They hadn't talked. They were just waiting for Harry to feel better.
As he closed his eyes he realized he was in pain. He had a headache. He stayed there, breathing normally now, with his eyes closed and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep, not even realizing it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 hour ago...

Louis shut the door behind him and started running not knowing where to.
He was so angry. He felt angry and cheated. He reached the park where him and Harry spent Christmas Eve.
"What's Christmas Eve?" he heard Harry in his head.
He tried to push the memories away.
He collapsed down next to a tree.

"Dress up it's cold outside. We don't want you ill especially now. It's your birthday." Harry turned to leave.
"And Christmas Eve." Louis said.
"Christmas Eve? What's that? Never heard of it." Harry said as he walked downstairs.
Louis giggled.

He wiped his tears away with his sleeve. He couldn't help it. He thought that the moment he shared with Harry was real. He thought that Harry's passion was real. Then he learned that Harry was drunk and he couldn't remember a thing. He felt guilty. He felt that he used Harry...and now...now he learns that Harry wasn't drunk, but he wanted to get drunk and pretend nothing happened...
Was it so bad for him? Was it so bad that he couldn't even tell him that it was a mistake or an one time thing but he had to get drunk and pretend that he was from the beginning?
And was it bad that he kept thinking of Harry's smile even though he had just made him hurt so much?
Was it bad that Louis couldn't wait for the next time he would get to see Harry's green eyes?
Was it bad that he missed his touch? That he wanted his lips so badly on his own?

Louis felt rejected...he felt cheated...he felt used...yet he was still thinking of Harry's curly hair.
Memories entered his thoughts again.

"Well you should rethink your options then Harold" Louis looked at him licking his lips.
"Hmm and what if I've decided but I'm not sure whether it's an option or not? Harry looked at Louis lips.
"Then you should do something to find out" Louis looked at Harry's green eyes, Harry was looking at Louis blue ones.
"I definitely should" he whispered.

"Stooop!" Louis stood up shouting and crying at the same time.
"Stop!" he closed his eyes, more tears running down his cheeks.
"I can't do this..." he said.
"I can't..."