Unexpected

Mood: Night Changes (by One Direction)
I highly recommend listening to it while reading.

"Harry!" Louis closed the door.
"I'm back."
"Did you bring bananas?" Harry put the milk in the fridge.
"Yeah. I can't understand your obsession with bananas" he chukled as he laid on the couch.
"I mean bananas are like pea." Harry said as he started peeling his banana.
"Um was that supposed to help me understand what the hell's going on in your brain?" Louis asked. "Because it didn't."
"They are both perfect" Harry sat on the floor next to the coffee table.
"Okay" Louis said sarcastically as he got more comfortable.
"Harry open up." They heard someone knocking on the door.
"Just a sec" he said.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked shocked.
"Who is it?" Louis came closer to the door.
They both got in and Harry closed the door.
"Luke? Ashton?" Louis hugged them.
"We came back earlier than expected" Ashton said as he took off his jacket.
"Yep. Hope you haven't planned anything for New years Eve. We're going out to celebrate." Luke said excited.
"Yew Nears?" Harry said before trying to correct himself. "I mean ne-"
"Yew Nears?" Louis said sarcastically.
Ashton started laughing.
"No we don't have any plans for yew nears Eve." Louis said smirking.
"And what about New years Eve?" Luke asked amused.
"No we don't have any plans for New years Eve either."
"Great. That's what I'm going to hear every New years Eve from now on?" Harry rolled his eyes.
"Yep. Sorry buddy. No I'm not actually." Louis laughed.
"Well not every" Ashton said. "Only the ones until you finish college." He walked to the kitchen.
Harry looked at Louis who looked back at him.
He suddenly felt sad. So sad. Like a part of him was missing. When did he get so attached to Louis? He never thought that he wouldn't be able to see him again after college.
But we can keep contact...he thought. Like I'll do with Liam, Niall, Ashton, Zayn and the others.
We're friends after all...something about that word made Harry nervous.
He got flashbacks.

"It's okay Haz. I mean it's not like we're friends or something..." Louis answered.
Harry felt his heart skip a beat.
"We're not?" Harry gasped.
"I don't know, you tell me." Louis turned and walked away.

Louis was deep in thought too. Harry could tell. His eyes weren't sparkling anymore.
Luke looked at both of them.
He coughed and said awkwardly, "Should we go to the kitchen too?"
They nodded and followed him keeping their distance.