Alive

I dedicate this to becka117. Have an amazing day love.

Mood: Tio (by Zayn Malik)

Harry stopped the car and carried Louis inside. He closed the door behind him and let him sit on the couch.
"I have to make a call. Here's some water. I'll be right back."
"But why are we here? I thought you would take me to my house." Louis said confused as Harry walked to the kitchen with his phone. His ankle was way better but Harry insisted on carrying him around and who was he to argue?

"Hey Nialler. I need your help. I have BIG news. Fantastic news! Oh I'm whispering because Louis is on my couch. What? Of course he's not naked?! What the hell? Listen. He's the new captain of the team! I know right? I'm so happy for him! The point is...I want us to make him a surprise party. You got this? Yeah just go to his house and I'll bring him when you're ready. Zayn has a second key. Yeah. Okay see ya bye."

He quickly closed his phone and tried to not be suspicious. He walked back to the living room to find Louis walking down the stairs.
"Louis! What are you doing?"
"Harry?" He pretended to be shocked, "It's not what it looks like...I swear!" He couldn't help but smirk as he laid on the couch.

"You're supposed to-" Harry started but Louis stood up and kissed him to shush him. Harry gulped surprised but immediately wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. Louis smirked and moved his hands to Harry's neck, he then wrapped his legs around Harry's waist as Harry's hands moved a bit further down, to his bum.

Louis bit Harry's lip teasingly causing his to gasp for a moment and he found the chance to slide his tongue in and explore Harry's mouth.
When they stopped for a minute to catch their breaths, their eyes still closed and their lips touching a bit, Harry whispered,
"Fuck Louis...you don't know what you do to me."
Louis opened his eyes and met Harry's, licking his lips like a small kitten and touching Harry's lips a bit with his tongue due to their closeness, he looked at Harry endearingly.

Harry's grip got tighter and Louis' unbuttoned Harry's shirt and pulled it away. Before Harry could question his actions, he attacked his lips again and mumbled "Up."
Harry got the message and led them to his bedroom upstairs. Louis pulled out his shirt and Harry laid on the bed causing Louis to fall on top of him.

Louis smirked and started placing rough and sloppy kisses on Harry's neck and collarbone.
Harry closed his eyes feeling all his blood rush to his dick and his excitement to grow. He let out a weak moan as Louis' hands roamed his body, from his upper chest to his waistband.
"So fucking beautiful babe." Louis whispered as he kissed Harry's nipples still looking at Harry's face though.

His hands were still on Harry's waistband. He looked at him raising an eyebrow and Harry nodded.
"What do you want babe?" Louis said cheekily as he sucked his nipple.
"Ugh...Lou..." Harry whined trying to suspend his moans.
"That's not an answer babe..." Louis licked his nipple teasingly as he smirked. "Tell me what you want babe."
"You little, sexy bastard..." Harry mumbled not able to hold back his grin. Louis looked at him expectantly as he bit his trouser not breaking the eye contact.

"I want you to suck me off." Harry said with his deep voice and Louis smiled cheekily as he licked his lips.
"You just had to tell me babe."
He quickly unbuttoned Harry's trousers and pulled it down along with his boxers. Harry kicked them away. Louis looked at Harry's rock hard dick and wrapped his fingers around it touching it only with his fingertips teasingly. He licked his lips again as he saw Harry's eyes getting darker.

He started licking the tip and leaving sloppy kisses.
"Oh god." Harry said as he grabbed the sheets tighter.
Louis swirled his tongue around Harry's tip and then took Harry completely in causing him to moan loudly. He moved his head up and down Harry's dick, deep throating him.

Harry kept his eyes closed biting his lip.
"Look at me babe" Louis mumbled.
Their eyes met and Louis admired Harry's beauty. His cheeks were flashed, his lips swollen and his hair stuck on his sweaty forehead.
"Fuck Lou..." Harry said making Louis smirk. "I...I'm...I'm about to...come."

"Come for my baby" Louis whispered ready to swallow Harry's cum.
Harry moaned loudly again as he came hard down Louis' mouth.
He swallowed it all with no problem and pulled away after a while. He looked at Harry and not thinking it twice, he once again attacked his lips. He wanted Harry to taste himself.

When they broke their kiss to breathe he collapsed on Harry's chest panting.
"Fuck Lou... So beautiful." Harry whispered out of breath.
Louis placed a kiss on Harry's chest and closed his eyes smiling.