Just me, him and the moon

I dedicate this to Rameee24

Mood: End of the day (by One Direction)

Harry walked to the roof.
He took to a deep breath to calm himself.
"Can't stay away from me Styles?" Louis smirked.
"I genuinely didn't know you were here" Harry turned to face him.
"Yeah of course" Louis winked.
Harry looked at the sky as he laid down.
Louis laid beside him.

"So are you like in love?" he said looking at Harry's green eyes.
"What?" Harry chuckled still looking at the sky.
"Well you were really upset couple minutes ago. Clearly about what happened with the person you slept with so I thought that-"
"Oh no. No. He was my ex" Harry admitted.
"Oh" Louis was looking at the sky now too. "So you still like him?"
"No. He wanted closure and I...well he's hot. You'd agree."
"You didn't need closure?"
"I broke up with him because I wasn't interested anymore. It was just sex for me."
"Then why were you so upset?"
"I'm upset because people believe what they want to believe and I..." he sighed. "I don't want everyone thinking that I want him back."
"Why's that so important to you? I mean I used to give lots of credits to what other people thought about me so I understand but this whole issue isn't so important."
"It is for me because I used to be in love with him so people easily make conclusions."
"I see."
They both stared at the stars, the moon and the sky in silence.

"Heard the news?" Harry asked smiling.
"What news?"
"You're stuck with me for Christmas holidays" Harry turned and looked at him.
His eyes reflected the night sky.
"Oh that news. Yeah I did. You didn't notice me wearing black all day?"
Harry chuckled.
Louis smiled at the sound.
"I get really crazy during the holidays Styles, I'm warning you."
"I think I can keep up" Harry answered still looking at him.
"I'd like to see you try" Louis smirked.
"We should go for Christmas shopping " Harry said excited.
"Yeah" Louis agreed. "We should buy lights and Christmas balls and garlands and sweets. I love sweets. We should spent Christmas at yours and New years Eve at mine. I want to be at my house when the year changes. Can we? Please?" he looked at Harry and putted.
"Of course Lou" he giggled, "whatever you want."
"It's gonna be epic. I'm so excited."
Harry looked at Louis smilling.
He really was excited, his eyes were shining as he kept talking about what they'd do together. He moved his hands as he talked still looking at the sky.

"Well you seem pretty excited for someone who purposely wore black" Harry teased

"You didn't seem excited for someone who just had sex... and may I add with someone who you used to be in love with" Louis said cheekily.
"Well I remembered it better" Harry admitted.
"You didn't just say that" Louis laughed.
"It's the truth though" Harry chuckled.
"Well you should rethink your options then Harold" Louis looked at him licking his lips.
"Hmm and what if I've decided but I'm not sure whether it's an option or not? Harry looked at Louis lips.
"Then you should do something to find out" Louis looked at Harry's green eyes, Harry was looking at Louis blue ones.
"I definitely should" he whispered.