Flamboyant

So just wanted to let you know that you should imagine Harry and Louis (and the rest of 1D) as their 2013 selves. But then again you can do whatever you want.

The lunch break had just started. Niall run to the cafeteria.
"H what's up mate?" Liam gave Harry a slap on his ass.

"Someone's thirsty. No sex yesterday? Is the little payno on vacation? Please leave him a message and he'll call you back when he returns."
"Unfortunately I had. Sorry to break it to you mate but yeah I did and I really enjoyed it."
"My feelings. How dare ya?"
They both laugh. The whole gang has arrived in the cafeteria.
Harry, Liam, Niall, Ashton, Calum and some girls that would always come with them. Harry had already hooked up with all of them so he wasn't really interested.
"Guess who?" someone's hands covered his eyes.
"Umm...Taylor?" Harry knew it was about time to tell her.
"Yaaaayy you found it" she cheered
"Yeah...um hey I wanted to talk to you" harry said serious look on his face.
"Tell me then...H" Harry was about to vomit but he had to tell her. It's now or never he thought.
"Look I mean we fucked I know that but we aren't in a relationship you should know that. It was an one time thing. Yeah so...maybe you should like..." Harry waited for her to leave but she just stood there.
Harry sighed. "So will you like leave? We're about to eat something here..."
He turned his gaze to his food and started eating casually.
He felt Taylor finally leaving and he knew that tomorrow everyone will be talking about him again. Well not his fault.

"So heard about the new guy? He's supposed to be here after lunch break. Everyone's whipped." Liam pointed out.
"Yeah I met him yesterday he came to see the soccer field. He also played a little. He was sooo good, the coach offered him a place in the team-"
"What????" Ashton exclaimed.
"Yes he's really good" Calum continued " but he declined the offer sadly. The coach says he can help us win the championship. We were sooo close last year."

"I mean if he's so good why not accept a place on the team?" Liam asked.
"He probably did this to make everyone talking about him or to make the coach beg him and even willing to make him captain if he accepts the offer" Harry said.
"Wow slow down there mate. What's up with the new guy do you know him?" Liam looked at Harry worried.
"No I don't. Can't I just have an opinion?" Harry was really angry...why though?
Liam didn't answer. He nodded and turned to his pasta.

Harry sighed again. "I'm sorry, don't know what's wrong with me. How come you're not talking Nialler?"
"It's lunch time Harry shhh"
They all laughed and after a couple minutes they headed to the main hallway where everyone used to gather.

They stopped in the middle of the hallway lots of people beside them. Harry enjoyed the attention. But you've obviously already noticed that.

Suddenly everyone stopped talking and turned towards the door.
And there he was. A boy with brown, styled, short hair, beautiful face features. He was a bit short. Probably 5'7 Harry thought. He was really fit and you could see his abs. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of Vans. But what caught Harry's attention was his smile, a big bright smile almost as bright as his beautiful eyes. Blue eyes. Ocean blue eyes. Harry could stare at them for an eternity. He looked confident and a bit feminine? No what was the right word...? Harry paused. Flamboyant yeah that's it. Flamboyant.

"Oi oooi" the boy exclaimed

"Oi oooi" the boy exclaimed. "Zayn!"
A boy with raven hair hugged him tightly.
"Sup bro?" Zayn said. He then proceeded to petting his hair.
"Fine can't wait to see the school" he replied.
"Then come I'll be your guide. Should probably go to your locker first though, so to the principal's office?"
"Yeah whatever" he laughed and followed his friend.

Whispers started to sound and suddenly the hallway was crowed with people eager to see the new boy.
"Wow he seems pretty cool if you ask me" Ashton said.
Harry looked at him.
"What...?" he said.
"Whatever" Harry mumbled.
"I think I know what's happening. Harry either feels threatened by the new lad oooor...
"Or what Liam?" Harry shouted and his voice echoed in the hallway. "Or what? I dare you to finish this sentence!" Harry was furious.
Liam and the guys seemed to notice and they backed away slowly.
The hallway went silent again.
"Great. Fucking great." Harry turned his back to his friends and headed to his locker.

He violently opened it got some books he needed and closed it making much more noise than he wanted. Suddenly he heard a voice next to him.
"Oops" the boy with ocean blue eyes was looking at him with a smirk on his face.
Harry looked at him breathless.
"Hi" he mumbled.