Alone or in your arms?

Mood: Seeing blind (by Niall Horan ft. Maren Morris)

Louis kept running. He had reached a park. He kept running trying to avoid the trees, not keeping up with the path. He needed to be alone. He needed to go somewhere where noone could see him broken like that.

Somewhere safe...he instantly thought of Harry's arms. He tried to stop crying as he slowed down, struggling to catch his breath. He started walking, his gaze stuck on the grass.

Harry was out of control back there...everyone seemed to be afraid of him but he wasn't. Right now he wanted to be alone...but that didn't mean that he was scared of Harry.
He knew about his bad temper anyway.

He sat down, burying his face in his hands. He cried until his eyes were swollen. Everything was dark around him. He wouldn't be able to find his way back even if he wanted to.

He could feel his eyes slowly closing as his body relaxed. His breathing started to slow down and his heartbeat too. He didn't want to be alone anymore...but he couldn't prevent himself from drifting to sleep.

"Harry...." He mumbled as he relaxed completely, he could feel his arms around him and within seconds he was asleep.
........................................................................

"Fucking piece of shit..." Harry kicked Stan one last time as he backed away looking at him. He wiped away the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

He then looked around, his eyes desperate to meet those familiar blue ones. He couldn't find them though.

"Liv? Where's Louis?" He asked.
"I don't know? Harry what did you do?!?" She kneeled down next to Stan.
Harry looked around, biting his lip.
Did Louis run away? Did he scare him?

"You pro-ably scared the shit out of him!" Stan said with a weak voice, his mouth full of blood.
Harry turned to look at him, furious.
"He's out there searching for someone else! He doesn't love you! He's a slut who-"

Stan was interrupted by Liv who gave him a loud slap. The noise echoed in the now almost empty bar.
"Don't you fucking dare speak about Louis that way again you fucking asshole!" She said furious too.

"You are lucky that we called an ambulance. Lets go guys." She said and walked out.
Josh followed her and Harry did the same after he kicked Stan one more time.

"If I ever see you again...I'll fucking kill you. Consider yourself lucky."
He left some money on the bar counter and nodded to the barman.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were outside the bar, Harry was still really angry. His eyes were still dark, just like when he was beating Stan.
"Harry relax." Josh said.
He looked at him furious.
"I'm sure Louis is fine." He said.

"Well I'm not!" Harry yelled.
"For all I know he could be fucking anywhere! I scared him! I know I did!" He felt tears running down his cheeks and he sat on the pavement, not able to hold back a sob.

"And I don't know what else this asshole did to him! Now or years ago! I don't fucking know and it pisses me off!" His voice cracked.
Liv sat down next to him.
"You didn't scare him Harry..."

"I did!" He wiped his tears away with his sleeve.
"No...please don't say that..."
"It's the truth though. Don't tell me that you didn't get scared..." He looked at her with a hopeful look.

"I was only scared that you would kill Stan...not for me...not for Louis...not for Josh...not for anyone else in there."
Harry looked down again, biting his lip.
"Thanks..." He said softly.
"I'm only telling the truth...now...you should go get your man."

"But how? I don't even know where he is...for all I know he might be hiding because he's afraid of me...I-"
"I might know where he is." He heard Josh say from behind him.

"I asked some people if they saw where he run to. He went that way." He pointed to the left.
Harry stood up and hugged him.
"I'm sorry..."
"What are you talking about? Please Harry it was nothing..." He smiled reassuringly.

Harry looked at Liv and Josh as he run his fingers through his hair.
"Thank you guys. For everything. Liv, do you go to the cafeteria we met often?"
"All the time." She smiled.
"Then I'll see you guys soon." Harry nodded.

He turned around and started running. Finding Louis seemed impossible but he couldn't just go back to his house.

He had to find him.