Maybe two.

I dedicate this to ishipBullshit1995. This chapter means a lot to me and she does too, she's been here for me throughout this story and I really appreciate it. Thanks love.

Mood: Story of my life (by One Direction)

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...please...Lou I'm sorry..." Harry said as he continued crying uncontrollably.
"What are you talking about Harry? Please...don't cry love." Louis wiped away Harry's tears.

Harry took a deep breath to calm himself. As much as he loved the feeling of Louis' arms around him, this thing had to stop.

"Louis...how?" He looked at him as he kept taking deep breaths to calm down. His voice cracked at the end.
"I heard you shouting and run to you." He explained.
"Shouting?" He asked, not recognizing his voice.

He was so weak, but he had to get used to it because Louis made him strong and without him, he knew that he'd be weak. He had to leave though. Maybe if he succeeds and does what he has in mind, it'll be the strongest his ever been...and the last time he will be...

"Harry look at me." Louis said and capped Harry's face. Their eyes met and the silence that followed helped Harry relax. His lips were parted, as he stared into those so familiar blue eyes. The eyes he would never forget, the eyes that always made his heart skip a beat, maybe two.

"I'm sorry Louis..." He whispered not breaking the eye contact.
"Harry. You saved me...why...what do you mean love?" Louis tried to understand.
"I scared you...I know I did. Everyone was scared...I saw it."
"Nooo, no Haz. No you didn't." Louis shook his head.

Harry felt tears slid down again at Louis' words.
"Why did your run away then?" He asked not believing a word that Louis just said.

"Because..." He licked his lips. What was he supposed to tell him? That he pictured him as his cruel teammates and Stan as himself? Harry was clearly shocked and that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Because I was shocked by Stan's actions." He said weakly.
"You're lying Louis..." Harry whispered and finally broke the eye contact, by looking down.

"No! No I'm not!" He grabbed Harry's hand in an attempt to make him look back at him.
"I swear Harry you didn't scare me!" Louis said and stood up.

"Then why are you lying?!" Harry said as he stood up too.
"I'm not lying!" Louis said.
Harry shook his head and turned to walk away.
"Oh I think the fuck not!" Louis said as he grabbed him and turned him, so he could face him again.

"Louis...If you want to keep lying to me, it's okay it doesn't matter. I've made my decision. It's for your own good. Trust me." He nodded determined.

"What...?" Louis asked clueless.
Harry took a step closer to him, capping his face with a sad smile.

"I...I should have never let myself fall in love with you. It was...my biggest mistake, yet maybe the best thing I've ever done in my whole life. I should have known that everything would turn out wrong...I should have." His voice cracked as more tears run down, falling on his arms.

"Harry I don't understand..." Louis' voice cracked. He felt like the ground beneath his feet was open wide. He had been holding on so tight...was Harry leaving him? Was this his goodbye?

"Louis...I'm becoming like him...I just beat the hell out of Stan...I can't...I have to leave...it's for you. I do this for you. I'm sorry but I can't stand this." His hands were trembling, still capping Louis' cheeks.

"Harry are you talking about your father? Haz...you have nothing to do with him..." Louis said focused more than ever on those green eyes.

"I do...The promise I did back then...wasn't completely wrong. I should never love someone like my mum did. Love him wrong...I...I don't want to hurt you Louis...I don't know...after what happened today...I realized that I scared you. I...I can't do this..." He was shaking uncontrollably.

"Harry there's no wrong and right in love...Please Harry look at me. You're nothing like him. Nothing. I never got scared of you. Never! And I never will." Harry shook his head.

"No! You listen to me! Your mother was blinded by her love for your father that's why she thought that she loved him even when he was beating her...He was a cruel person. All these things have nothing to do with you!"

Harry removed his hands from Louis cheeks, biting his bottom lip.
He was confused, he was so confused and his mother's screams that still echoed in his head weren't helping at all.

He took one step back, not breaking the eye contact.
Louis looked at him waiting for his next move like his life depended on it.
He took a deep breath.

"Louis, why did you run away?"