Determined

I dedicate this Rameee24. Have a nice day love.

Mood: Half a heart (by One Direction)

Harry run away tears running down his cheeks. He only stopped running as soon as he reached his house. He walled in shut the door behind him and collapsed down.

He knew he'd made mistakes. He knew he wasn't a saint. He knew he had treated Axel badly. But what Liam said wasn't the truth. He never expected that Liam, one of his best friends would think that way about him. He thought that Liam was his brother...did Niall and Ashton think the same? Did Louis think the same about him now? He couldn't stop hearing Liam's words as they repeated in his head.

Harry had always been a...how am I supposed to put it...a player? It sounds bad that way...But I guess it's the truth.

Okay that wasn't a lie. Harry was a player...but noone noticed that he had stopped this? He didn't know why but since he realized his feelings towards Louis he didn't need anyone else.

"I was so afraid of..."
"Of?"
"Of my feelings for you."

His thoughts trailed back to the moment they shared at the airport.
Harry said to Louis that he loved him. He did. And he still couldn't believe it. It was true. He had feelings for him. But was it love? How was he supposed to know? What was love like? The only one he ever loved was his mother. She was always there for him. She loved him. But this was different...

So apparently they became sex buddies cause that's the furthest you can go with Harry.

Harry wiped his tear away. If that's the opinion his best friends have for him then he didn't want to know what other people thought.

"But were they actually dating? Cause to me it seemed like it was just a screwed up mess. Harry only accepted this because he didn't want to lose Axel. Physically. And Axel well he thought he was happy and until now he thinks he was but he was always crying and getting hurt because Harry...well he was always cheating on him."

Did Louis believe Liam?
Harry buried his face in his hands his curls resting on his fingers.
Another tear run down his cheek, moving to his jaw and then to his neck.

He was afraid of his feelings for Louis.
Just like with Axel a year ago. But his feelings for Louis were different...did that mean that things would end up different? Was he ready to overcome his fear? And where was Louis now? Was he safe? Was he sad? Was he hurt? Did he hurt him again?
He would be responsible if anything happened to him...and he wouldn't forgive himself.

He grabbed a beanie and walked out again. He would find him, make sure he was safe and explain everything to him. He would overcome his fear. He would saw Louis that he truly loved him. But of course he had the same problem again...where was Louis?

Without thinking about it more he walked to their spot as he liked to call it. He walked to the park. He walked to the place where they spent Louis' birthday. To the place where he chased him and they fell to the snow laughing. To the place where he fell in love with his angel.