Leaving you

I dedicate this to LARRYSTYLINSONRULES3. Check out her stories. Love ya.

Mood: Spaces (by One Direction)

Harry walked out slowly. His vision was blurred as tears kept falling. Some people looked at him as he made his way to the exit but he couldn't care less. As he stepped out he took a deep breath. He felt the cold air burning his lungs. He wasn't dressed for cold weather but he was so empty on the inside that he didn't feel cold, he only felt heartbroken. Not even angry with the airport's stuff.
He sat on a bench closing his eyes as he heard the airplane taking off.
Louis was so close yet so far, he couldn't reach him even though he tried. He kept watching as the airplane disappeared on the clouds, taking with it the only people in the world Harry would do anything just to see him smile.

When the airplane disappeared silence spread again. But it didn't last long. Harry heard the sound of a suitcase and footsteps near him. He wiped his tears and looked up only to see a short boy with feathered hair and bright blue eyes looking at him.
He looked back in shock.

"Lou?" was all he managed to say.
Louis kept looking at him, Harry couldn't understand what he was thinking. Harry gulped.
"You...you are here." he said still in shock.
"Yeah I am." he said calmly.
His voice worked like a medicine for Harry, quickly curing his headache.
"How?" he mumbled.
"I couldn't find a ticket for this flight so I'm leaving with the next one."
He looked so peaceful yet sad. Disappointed. Broken.
Did he do that? Harry felt like a knife stabbed his heart.

"Lou...I know that...that this may not mean anything to you. But...I'm sorry" new tears run down his cheeks. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to heart you. I...what I did...it was a mistake. The biggest mistake I've ever done. I...I was panicked after what happened between us and I couldn't think straight" he kept crying looking at Louis almost pleading. "I thought that what happened would ruin out friendship...I thought my feelings would ruin our friendship...I was afraid. I was so afraid of..." he stopped to take a deep breath and calm down.

"Of?" Louis asked still looking at Harry emotionless.
"Of my feelings for you." Harry said it. He finally did.
"I've never felt like that for someone else. Never. I...I'm in love with you Louis. I can't do it without you. I need you. Don't leave me Louis. Don't." Harry looked at the boy's eyes trying to find a sign that he forgave him. That he loved him. That he wouldn't leave him.
Louis looked at his suitcase.
"I have to leave" he said looking at the airport.

"What?" Harry felt like there was suddenly no oxygen.
"I'm leaving Harry." He grabbed his suitcase.
"What? No." he stood up.
"No. Don't leave me. Please."
Louis looked away and started walking to the airport.
"Louis please." His voice sounded so broken. A whisper that only Louis heard.
Louis closed his eyes in an attempt to hold back his tears.
No he said to himself.

He started walking again.
Harry grabbed his hand turning Louis around to face him and when green met blue Harry knew that Louis was determined.
"Please. I love you." he whispered.
Louis closed his eyes. He took his hand away and made his way to the airport leaving a broken Harry behind.