Chapter Twenty Four- Colton

We enter Layla's apartment in a frantic embrace, her dress bunched up at her waist and legs wrapped around me. I push her up against the door slamming it shut, her gorgeous ass in the palm of my hands. "Please" she begs breathlessly. " I need you"

God, I fucking need her, I need her more than my next breath...

We enter her bedroom still lip-locked in a passionate frenzy, I lower her to the floor and step away from her. "Turn around" I growl.

She does as I ask and turns around, I kiss her bare shoulder and slowly pull the zip of her dress down. "You're so beautiful, angel" I whisper in her ear making her shiver, her dress pools to the floor and I stand back admiring the goddess in front of me. Her beautiful peach ass is accentuated in a nude colour thong, her ass is spectacular— I'd love nothing but to see her naked wearing only my handprint on her ass cheek. I can't wait to fuck her from behind as I spank her cheeks watching them jiggle as I thrust against them. "Colton, are you okay?" my angel asks me.

"Yeah, baby—sorry, I just got a little distracted by your sexy ass" I growl. "Turn around for me, angel mine"

She slowly turns and faces me, her bottom lip is currently getting nibbled by her teeth as she looks at me nervously. I pull her lip from her mouth and give her a chaste kiss. "Take off your bra, baby" I croon.

She blushes shyly and reaches behind her undoing the clasp of her bra letting it fall from her gorgeous full tits. "Now your panties," I say hoarsely.

She tucks her thumbs in the waistband and pulls them down her sexy, long legs and steps out of them, she goes to take her heels off but I stop her. "Leave the heels on, baby"

I look at the perfection before me and she's standing gloriously naked. I swallow hard, feeling my cock hardening even further. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her, caressing my tongue with hers as I slowly lower us to the bed. Breaking the kiss I push up on my arms and look down on her. Her long blonde hair is fanned out on the bed as she stares up at me with a bright beautiful smile.

Jesus, she really is my angel...

"God, baby, you really are an angel" I swallow hard. "Look at you, you're glowing—my angel," I say as I kiss down her body, cupping her beautiful breast in my hand taking the nipple into my mouth, she gasps in delight. "Oh!" she cries as I circle my tongue around the nipple and suck, the sound makes me groan. So fucking sexy...

I let her nipple go with a pop, kissing further down her beautiful body till I get to her mound. Lying down in between her legs, I glide the tip of my nose up her folds, wetness coats me now from her arousal as I inhale her scent, the smell of her sweetness makes my mouth water. "God, baby, so you smell so good" I groan. "I bet you taste as good as you smell, hmmm?" I ask her before I glide my tongue through her folds, hearing her cry out in pleasure I taste her on my tongue, her sweetness, makes me groan. "Fuck, angel, you taste so good"

"Oh, yes—Colton" she cries grabbing my ears.

I circle her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue and suck hard. "Fuck" she screams.

I plunge a finger into her tight, hot pussy thrusting in and out of her, her moans get louder and louder and I know she's close so I add another finger in keeping the rhythm of my tongue going, sucking and licking at her clit until I feel her walls starting to flutter, her chants of my name and oh gods are all I can hear when her walls clamp down hard on my fingers, I look up and her head is thrown back in Ecstasy— the sight is the most erotic thing I've ever seen, a sight caused by me...

I keep my fingers inside her letting her ride out her orgasm, she looks down at me breathless with flushed cheeks. "Get naked, now" she growls.