Chapter Fifty- Layla (Unedited)

I watch as mama k tries on her dress, Elora goes around her to make sure it fits properly. I study Elora's face, knowing now that she's Saint's little sister. I can see the resemblance—it's like looking at a female saint.

"Where're like twins aren't we?" Elora says as she pins mama's dress at the bottom.

I blush furiously at being caught out staring, Elora doesn't mind though as she grins at me. "It's okay"

"I can't believe I didn't see it sooner" mama cries.

Elora laughs at mama. "It certainly is a small world"

Mama had Elora bring a choice of dresses in different sizes and styles but the colour she wanted us to wear. The colour was a beautiful soft peach colour, the style I chose was a floor length one shoulder dress. Catherine chose the same as she was worried about her baby belly as she put it incase none of the others fitted her. I personally thinks she looks fucking amazing for someone who has not long given birth.

Catherine's trying her dress on in the bathroom, I'd already tried mine on, I don't need any alterations

Catherine's trying her dress on in the bathroom, I'd already tried mine on, I don't need any alterations. So, one less thing to worry about, I bought gold strappy high heels and high heels with a peach tint to them, luckily as mama had only just asked Catherine to be part of the bridal party.

Just then Catherine walks out and her dress fits her perfectly. "It fits" she says in relief.

"I don't know why you were panicking in the first place, you look fucking amazing for someone who's not long had a baby" I tell her.

Catherine blushes but grins brightly at my compliment. "Thanks babe" then looks to mama with soft eyes. "Oh, mama—you look stunning" she says happily. "Doesn't she lay-Lay?"

I nod. "Saints gonna shit-a-brick, when he sees you mama" I tell her.

Mama blushes scarlet. "Thankyou, girl's"

Mama is wearing a simple floor length ivory lace gown, with a small train.

She looks absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait until we see her tomorrow afternoon

"Right, that's all the pins in—you can take the gown off now." Elora tells mama as she unzips the gown at the back. "I should have the gown back to you by the morning" she tells her.