Chapter Thirty Three- Colton

"God, you're so fucking sexy— so fucking beautiful, my dick hurt all the way through that ceremony, watching you walk down the aisle" I growl nipping my girl's neck as I caress her body.

I'm fucking serious, she looks fucking stunning, watching her walk towards me wearing a light grey floor length gown—her gorgeous hair up in some fancy updo. I'm just speechless by her beauty...

"Naw, poor baby" she purrs stroking my cock over my pants. "Would you like me to kiss you better, hmmm?" She asks giving me a little squeeze.

I groan at the thought of her gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock, but seriously all I can think of is being balls deep in her juicy pussy. "As much as I love that pretty mouth around my cock, angel. I need to be balls deep inside you so much that I ache" I growl. "So be a good girl and bend over for me so I can get lost inside you"

We're currently standing in one of the empty rooms of the reception venue, I'm assuming it's one of the meeting rooms because of the huge table and chairs in the middle of the room. Layla sashays over to the table pulling her dress over her hips and I see she's wearing a white lace thong and thigh high stockings.

Jesus Christ, she's trying to kill me...

I bite my fist as I stare at her gorgeous ass, I love her ass, how it jiggles that little bit when I fuck her from behind. How fucking sexy it looks with my hand print on it, I plan on claiming her ass soon. I want her to be mine in every sense of the word, that includes claiming her ass too.

"Are you okay, babe?" My angel asks innocently wiggling her gorgeous ass at me.

My cock hardens further, I'm so fucking hard I can feel my pulse in the tip of my cock. Without hesitation I undo my pants, take my cock out stroking it once whilst moving the thin strap of her thong aside and get a glimpse of her soaked pussy. "Fuck" I groan.

"Baby" she whimpers. "Please, I need to feel you inside me"

Without a word I thrust my cock deep within her tight walls making us both groan in pleasure. "Yes" she hisses.

"Keep tight hold of your dress, angel mine" I grin. "We don't want any spillages to ruin it"

She looks back at me with a bright smile on her face as she giggles at me. "Noted baby, now fuck me" she purrs.

"With pleasure, angel mine" I growl as I pull myself out to the tip and thrust back in making us both groan in pleasure.

Grabbing her by the hips, I start fucking her hard and deep. I look down and see her lucious ass jiggle as I pound into her. So fucking sexy...

I spank her ass making her gasp and moan. "Am gonna fuck this ass soon, angel mine" I growl as I spank her again. "You're mine, everything about you is mine" I hiss.

"Yes" she cries in ecstasy. "Fuck, Colton—I'm gonna come" she pants.

"Not yet" I growl. "Hold it"

"I can't" she pants. "I don't know how" she cries in frustration.

I thrust faster and faster to get myself there with her. "Colton" she cries. "Please"

"Fuck, come for me angel" I bellow. "Fuck—Layla" I roar as I come hard deep inside her, my ears ring and lights flash before my eyes.

I can hear Layla crying out my name as her walls suck on my cock making my eyes roll at the feel of her squeezing me. My thrusts slow down as we ride out our orgasms, our breathing echoes in the room.

"My legs are like jelly now" my angel giggles.

I chuckle as I pull out her slowly, our combined come drips out of her and on to the floor. Oops...