Chapter Sixty Three- Colton (Unedited)

"Please, babe" my angel pouts at me as the git up song by blanco brown comes on.

"Yeah, come on, babe" Russ teases.

I flip him the bird making him chuckle.

"If I get up, then y'all are doing it with me—you included pops" I say pointing at Saint.

He rolls his eyes, pretending to be pissy for having to participate, but me and mama know that the man loves the song. She caught him when it first came out doing the actions to the dance when he thought nobody was in the house, turns out that there is a YouTube video of police officers from various parts of America taking part in the git up challenge.

**video found on YouTube**

I gotta admit, it's a catchy tune and even I've had a go at doing the actions, mama winks at me and smacks saint on his ass. "Go on, baby, show these boys how it's done" mama crows happily clapping her hands excitedly.

"Come on, angel— I'll show you how it's done" I say taking her by her hand and take her to the dance floor as blanco starts to sing.

Gon' and do the two step then cowboy boogie
Grab your sweetheart and spin out with 'em
Do the hoedown and get into it (whoo, whoo, whoo)
Take it to the left now and dip with it
Gon' throw down, take a sip with it
Now lean back, put your hips in it
(Whoo, whoo, whoo) let's have some fun

I do the moves slowly so my girl can keep up, Saint is full in his element with Craig, Russ, Amber and Eva watching his moves. Mama is in the audience, clapping and catcalling him, he grins looking at her and calls her over. "Come ere, woman, lets show these ere' kids, how it's done" he shouts.

Mama laughs running over to him giving him a kiss before she falls in step with him. Craig and Russ are trying to the dance but it's looking like something out of a slapstick film. It's not long when my girl gets the hang of the moves, her giggle is carefree and loud as she dances next to mama and me. It's not long before majority of guests are up too, I see Catherine standing safely to the side but she's grinning from ear to ear with her phone held in front of her, no doubt recording us all, her large pregnant belly is noticeable from where I'm standing as her belly bounces dancing to the song. "Baby, sit your fine arse down" Craig shouts at Catherine with a loving smile aimed towards her.

"Make me" she shouts back.

"Ohhh, dems fighting words, baby" he shouts back.

She simply shrugs grinning from ear to ear, earning a loud chuckle from Russ. "You can tell who wears the pants in your marriage, eh, lil bro?" Russ teases loudly.

Craig shrugs not taking his eyes from cat. "Not arsed, happy wife, happy life and all that" he says. "Besides, you can't say anything you" he chuckles lifting his chin to amber. "She has your balls in the palm of her hand"

Russ grins from ear to ear. "Yes, she does" he says wiggling his eyebrows. "Frequently" he adds.

"Babe, I'm gonna go sit down, my feet are killing me" Layla tells me.

Worry instantly hits me, I simply pick her up and carry her back to her chair. "I would of been okay walking to my chair, babe" she huffs.