Domestic Bliss

Hiiiii

Happy Supernatural Day!!!!

17years damn

So enjoy this non canon Domestic Destiel fic 😉

-

"Dean!" Castiel called through their home as he walked up the stairs, "Dean!" He hoped his husband was home.

He swung the door open to Dean's study- or Deancave as he called it, but Castiel flat out refused to. He found Dean sat at the desk with his headphones on using his laptop as he hummed the tune of the song playing through his headphones.

When he saw Castiel in the doorway he slid his headphones off, "Dean." Castiel huffed in a tone sounding much like an annoyed scold, but he seemed to be happy to see the man. "I didn't think you were home; I was calling you."

"Sorry." Dean said sincerely, "I just got home from Sammy's." He explained, mentioning his younger brother who he often visited. "Did you need me?"

Castiel sighed, "I need to go to the store, but my car has been acting up. Do you think you could take a look at it?"

"Cas, baby I've been telling you-"

"Yes, yes, you dislike my car." Castiel said cutting him off from his usual tangent about how he disliked Castiel's car. Dean being a mechanic and all new everything to know about cars and Castiel's was his least favorite even after eight years together.

"But I love you." Dean stood, closing his laptop and putting down his headphones. "So of course, I'll take a look at it." He kissed Castiel's cheek on the way out the door and down the stairs.

Castiel followed Dean to the garage and watched as his husband got out his toolbox, the ring that was attached to a chain on his neck hanging as he leaned over. He wore his wedding ring on his neck as not to lose it due to his very hands on work.  "What exactly is wrong with it?"

Castiel pouted, "It erm..makes a sound that doesn't seem right." His cheeks were red. He knew absolutely nothing about cars and if it wasn't for Dean, he'd be spending hundreds of dollars fixing it every month.

Dean pulled off his flannel and set it on his work bench, looking at Castiel fondly, "Cas, you really gotta let me teach you a thing or two about cars."

Castiel was staring a little too intensely at his husbands' muscles in the tight black shirt he was now left in. Though he managed to tear his eyes away to respond "Someday in the far future Dean."

Dean chuckled softly, shaking his head slightly as he went to roll under the car. Castiel checked his watch and groaned, "Is there a problem?" Dean asked from under the car, hearing Castiel express his frustration.

"I was supposed to get groceries for us to make dinner and it's almost four."

"Then take baby." Dean said referring to his prized possession, the 1967 Chevy Impala that sat in the driveway.

"Really?"

Dean rolled out from under the car to get a different tool, "Yeah, why not?" He shrugged.

"You don't even let Sam drive her without you."

"Yeah, well that's because. Well, it's Sam." He finished lamely, fishing out the part from the toolbox. "I trust you with my car Cas."

Castiel didn't look convinced, but Dean wasn't finished. "I don't have sex with just anyone in her backseat." He grinned, winking at Castiel.