September 13 (2nd part)

"Gabe what the hell happened to you?" Sam asked proping him into a chair "An old foe decided to stop by for a visit- he said something about having 24 hours to live blah blah blah"

Sam's eyes bugged "24 hours?!" Gabriel tsked "Well it's 22 hours now" He breathed heavily, wincing at how badly he wound hurt "Look in those next 22 hours I'm going to get worse, memory loss, excruciating pain etcetra " He leveled his eyes at Sam "I know I'm a dick to you guys 25/7 but-"

Sam shook his head "You don't have to ask Gabe" Dean shrugged "I wouldn't mind if he begged a little"

"Just get your boyfriend jerk"

Gabriel frowned "Boyfriend?- you finally shack up with my baby bro?" He smirked "That is so cute" Dean rolled his eyes "Even impending death can't shut you up"

"Dean- Cas" Sam reminded him "Yeah, yeah" Dean waved him off and headed to get Cas, "So..how you been?"

Sam scoffed slightly "You really want to do this?" Gabriel sighed "I know I've been distant-"

"Yeah that's one way to put it" Sam said "I thought we were friends Gabriel"

"I don't have friends Sam- I'm a loner by choice"

"Gabriel?" Cas said walking towards the two "What happened to you?"

Gabriel cleared his throat "I'm dying- and I need your help" Cas nodded "Anything" Gabriel explained that there was a potion that could save him but the ingredients were scattered all over, he gave them a list and told them where to go

Sam choose to stay with Gabe, cleaning up his wounds and getting him comfortable "Why do you always run?" Sam asked breaking the silence

Gabriel shrugged "I've been doing it for years, it's my second nature" He answered "I was incredibly confused when I left heaven- trying to figure myself out on my own it was hard- you know I used to be virgin?"

"You?"

"Hey I wasn't always this dashing" He said "I fell in with Loki and then I met that sexy manipulative goddess"

"Kali..- I thought you loved her?"

"I did for a while until I realized she was just using me, she couldn't love if she tried"

Sam nodded "Yeah my first boyfriend was like that"

Gabriel's eyes widened "Boyfriend!- I thought you were as vanilla as they come!"

Sam shook his head "I never said I was straight" Gabriel bitchfaced him "Do you want me to start listing off names of all the girls you have dated or-"

"Shut up" Sam scoffed, Gabriel laughed "I seriously did not expect that, no wonder you were flirting with me when we first met" Sam's eyebrows shot up "Me flirting with you?- you were the one flirting me"

"I was not!-"

"So your eyes normally just say 'please fuck me' then?"

Gabe shrugged defeatedly "It's a curse" Sam shook his head "Let's just agree to disagree" He sighed "Times were simpler then..I know after everything that's happened and the fact that you might forget this whole conversation or..die..but.."

Gabe eyed him carefully "But what?" He asked quietly, "I liked you..I don't know what it was about you but something kept making me think about us together" Sam admitted "I know this is a terrible time for half assed love confessions- but mmph!"

Gabriel's lips were on his, kissing the hell out of him "I really hope that I don't die so that I can do other things to you"

Sam smiled but was cut off before he had time to answer "Gross" Dean grimaced "We have come to rescue you, we found the cure"

Sam frowned up at him "Why are your clothes bloody?"

Dean shrugged "Don't worry about it"

"We?" Cas said "It was hardly team effort you said that your dashing good looks were your way of helping" He said nonchalantly, Dean kissed him on the cheek "So you admit I'm dashing?"

Cas tried to hide the smile on his face and he stalked down the steps "What you are is a pain in my-"

"Language!" Sam and Gabe yelled at the same time laughing slightly when they realised what they did, Dean rolled his eyes "Aww how cute"

Unfortunately for Dean it was his task to apply the cure to Gabriel's wound while Sam and Cas waited in the library

"So you finally realised you were head over heels for Cassie huh?"

"It's Cas- and I didn't 'realise' I just finally told him"

Gabriel nodded "Good for you" Dean sighed "I don't hate you Gabriel, you actually helped us last time so whatever problems we had are gone but my brother is different"

"Dean-"

"No look Gabe, Sam's love life has been horrible for years and you've hurt him more times to count- hell I don't even know why he keeps coming back to you but if you really love my brother there's no disappearing, Sam's life already sucks so don't come back unless your ready to be in it"

Gabriel nodded solemly "You're right, and trust me I'm staying"

"I'm holding you to that"

~

Gabriel knocked on Sam's bedroom slowly opening the door "Hey kiddo" Sam looked up concern the only expression on his face "Gabriel what are you doing walking around?" Gabriel shrugged "I'm fine"

"I half expected you to be gone now" Sam commented "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about" Gabe took a deep breath "I'm staying,- I want to give us a try so I'm staying for however long you want me around"

Sam paused for a short moment before smirking "..You know what I just realised?"

Gabriel frowned "What?"

"We've never kissed before"

Gabriel grinned "Well that's just not acceptable" He climed on top of Sam to straddle his waist catching his lips in a kiss, Gabriel's hands rested on Sam's neck and Sam's hands wrapped around Gabriel's waist "Sam.." Gabriel whispered

"Yes?"

"That hurts" Gabriel chuckled lightly at how Sam pulled his hand back when he realised he'd been squeezing Gabriel's side a little too hard "Sorry"

Gabriel shook his head "It's fine" He climes off of him "Why don't we start with something a little easier?"

"Cuddling?" Sam proposed, "I've actually never done that before" Gabriel informed him and Sam grimaced "There's no way that you've been alive for eons and never cuddled before"

Gabriel shrugged "What can I tell ya Samich, I just never wanted to-I was more of the fuck and leave kinda guy"

Sam kissed him "Yeah well not anymore"

-

Crap ending yes I know I'm just extremely tired but hoped you guys liked this one I wanted to commemorate the last September 13th while Supernatural is still alive

I'm really gonna miss it.