Destiel, Jack and Sam Too

It was their day off at the bunker and Eileen was busy so Sam decided to occupy his time by well.. working. Castiel had joined him at the map table, the angel was reading and Sam was taking a break from his laptop to use his phone.

Jack walked in from the kitchen, wondering what the rest of the bunkers occupants were up too. He saw Sam laughing at his phone and approached him, peering over his shoulder. "What are you watching?"

"Dean dancing to Taylor Swift- it's hilarious!"

Castiel looked up from his book upon overhearing Sam, "I thought you said you were going to delete that video."

Sam looked guilty for a second, "Well.. yeah- but we're brothers Cas- we need things like this."

Jack smiled at the video. Dean was clearly drunk, but he did have some moves. "I wasn't aware he was into her music."

"Oh yeah big time- oh wait this is the best part!-"

Then Dean was entering the room. "What so funny?" Sam quickly shut off his phone clearing his throat. "Nothing."

Dean blinked, pursing his lips. "Right." He walked over to Castiel, like always. "I don't think you should be showing the kid porn Sammy."

Sam immediately made a face of disgust. "What? Gross."

Jack frowned, standing straighter. "What's porn?"

Dean and Sam looked at each other awkwardly. "Uhh, ask the internet." Dean said after a few beats of silence but Sam shook his head almost instantly. "Dean, no."

Dean shrugged, smirking slyly. "Hey I was very much informed when I was like 12." Sam rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "That is not a good thing Dean."

Dean pondered for a second, his eyes looking upwards as he thought back for a moment. "Huh. Whatever I'm not here for you." He looked at Castiel. "You, ignored my text."

Castiel nodded, "I'm still reading." Dean blinked dumbly. "You can't read in our room?"

Sam ducked his head to hide the way he smiled at the way Dean said 'our room'. His brother was so happy and confident to be with Castiel and he really seemed content sharing a space with the angel.

"I can, but I wanted to sit out here." He looked to a chair, "You can join me."

Dean whined, "But Sam is here and Sam is lame." He hated when Cas tried to make him socialize.

"Dude, c'mon."

Dean pulled up a chair anyways, sitting closely next to Cas, "Why are you researching? I thought you had a date with Eileen?"

"I did, but her hunt is taking longer than she thought so we moved it to next week." Sam looked up at his brother. "I don't want to be stuck here with you either."

Jack perked up. "Well I was actually thinking that I could go visit Clark for the day."

"Hmm, you two have been spending a lot of time together." Dean started with a knowing smile and Jack could already hear the teasing coming his way.

"Dean, leave him alone."

"What? I think it's cute." He looked Jack, "You know the kid likes you right?" He'd only seen them together a handful of time but it was glaringly obvious.

Too bad Jack had inherited Castiel's obliviousness. "No he doesn't." Jack looked at Sam. "Does he?"

Sam flushed, not returning Jacks stare. He didn't want to agree with Dean but it did seem to be the truth. "Maybe.. you should ask him?"