John Winchester's A+ Parenting

Happy Omi pride!

Dean is 16
Sam is 13

~

When Sam and Dean turned up at the junkyard in the middle of the night Bobby immediately knew that something was wrong, especially when he saw that Dean's face looked like he had went ten rounds with a block of cement

Sam was exhausted so they took him upstairs to sleep while Bobby helped Dean with his wounds

"What happened boy?" Bobby asked handing Dean a pack of ice, "Doesn't matter.."

"C'mon kid-"

"Bobby I don't want to talk about it" Dean snapped, "-I just can't"

"Why not?" Bobby looked at him gently "Try me"

Dean looked down shyly "What if I'm not completely straight?" He asked quietly "-I still like girls, but some guys..I don't know"

Bobby frowned "Is that why your daddy did this to you?" Dean looked up and shook his head fast "He didn't-"

Bobby waved a dismissive hand "Don't bother kid- I know John Winchester talks with his fists"

Dean wasn't going to deny that "..Are you mad- about me?" Bobby shrugged "Hey, it's not my business who you choose you run around with Dean- and your daddy never should've hit you"

"It was my fault..I was flirting with a boy for the case, it came easy but dad he didn't believe me when I told him I was just doing for the case..that's when he started punching me- I took Sammy before he got back to the motel"

Before Bobby could respond because he was fuming there were distress screams from the bedroom where Sam was sleeping, Dean sighed "He's having another nightmare" He stood up and ran into the room

"Sammy, are you okay?"

Sam shook his head, "No- I had a nightmare..a bad one- there was fire and..a girl" He tried to explain "It's okay Sammy just got back to sleep"

"..Dean?- are we gonna have to go back to dad?"

Dean opened his mouth but Bobby beat him to it "Not if I have anything to say about it"

-