Virgin!Sam

Enjoy!

-

Sam and Gabriel were making out on Gabriel's bed, after surprisingly fun date they just had- they high tailed it to Gabe's apartment and 'somehow' found their way to his bedroom

Everything was going great, hands were touching everywhere and Sam's shirt was gone, Gabriel's was about to follow when Sam stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest as he sucked hickies to Sam's neck

"Gabe wait.." He swallowed though he really didn't want to and was already growing a hard on "I'm...there's something I should probably tell you"

Gabriel got up from Sam's lap, He cleared his throat pushing the hair from his face "W-what is it?" Sam looked away from Gabriel trying to get his breathing to slow down and the blood back to his brain "Uh..I'm..I'm a virgin"

Gabriel blinked stupidly staying silent and Sam squeezed his eyes shut with an embarssed groan "Yeah I know I'm a nineteen year old virgin, that's..lame" Sam sighed heavily, he turned his whole body to face Gabriel "Am I freaking you out?- I'm totally freaking you out aren't I?- it's just I told myself when the right person came along I'd go for it...so this..is me going for it..?"

After a few (long) seconds and Sam thinking he was about to be dumped, Gabriel started to laugh- not necessarily at Sam but..somewhere in between "Damn kiddo..you really are something else"

Gabe shifted closer to Sam on the bed "Chill okay?, don't 'Sam' out about this"

Sam blinked "Did you just use my name as a verb?" Gabriel chucked "I'm just saying don't go all..-you- and over think things"

Sam shook his head "I don't over think things- do I?- I mean I guess I'm just like that-"

"Oh my god- you're over thinking about over thinking, wow you are so my type" Gabriel smiled proudly; he really has never met anyone in his life like Sam

Sam frowned, furrowing his brows "What was it like when you lost your virginity?..was it good?" He asked curious for the answer

"Honestly I applaud you for waiting- I mean I was fifteen, I didn't have a pep talk or anything..I kinda wish I waited till I was a bit older" Gabe shrugged "I mean, I barley remember it..and I'm pretty sure she doesn't either"

Sam blinked "You're..?" He thought Gabe was gay "Queer?- and love people for their personalities?- yes, yes I am"

Sam swallowed nervously "So..do you still want to..?" Gabriel took a deep breath and nodded "I'd be happy to take your v-card Samshine"

Sam grimaced "Please tell me that that's not going to be a thing" He said referring to the silly nickname, but Gabe shook his head "Nope, it's definitely a thing"

He caught Sam's lips in a kiss and climed back onto his lap, this time Sam helped him take his shirt off

They finally decided to move up the bed, getting rid of their pants, Gabriel cupped Sam's erection and palmed him through the fabric of his boxers making Sam squirm and moan under him

Sam groaned "Gabe- why are you teasing?" Gabriel chuckled "You're very impatient for a virgin"

Sam sat up on his elbows "Yeah well this virgin would really like to be deflowered- tonight"

"Fine- fine" Sam layed back down and Gabriel tugged his boxers off of him, Sam gulped suddenly nervous "Aren't you supposed to stretch me out or something?" He asked shyly and Gabe shook his head "Nope, you're gonna do that yourself"

Sam frowned "What?-no I can't- I've never-.." Gabriel chuckled; for a moose Sam was darn cute "Calm down, I am an excellent teacher- I'll be right here.. observing"