The Great Meat Mistake

Ethan- Mark how are we going to make a channel together and then delete it in the end if we're not close? huh?

Mark- Plenty close enough...

Ethan- No! Nonono! Touch your cheek against my cheek

Mark- Don't-

Ethan- come on, come on!

Mark- eh- get the fuck- I hate you so much

Ethan- don't you love me?

Mark- no.

Ethan- tell me you love me.

Mark- Amy help.

Ethan- Amy, tell him he loves me.

------------------------------------------------

Mark- Imagine you're in ancient times, you have a problem, you have a bowl of milk, you know that milk spoils in days, how do you make it last longer?

Ethan- put it in the fridge, duh!

Mark- what if you- what if-

Ethan- This guy, right here.

Mark- what if you don't have a fridge?

Ethan- of course I have a fridge! I pay so much in rent I better have a fridge!

----------------

Mark- Change of plans- you- you have a goat; your goat's old, it's stopped producing milk so you need to slaughter it but winter's coming and you gotta preserve it some way shape or form, what do you do? go.

Ethan- I put it in the fridge.

Mark- *sighs* it's too big to fit in the fridge! 

Ethan- No, but, I have the top fridge and I have the freezer, there's plenty of room.

Mark- you have a cow, you need to survive the whole winter off of this one cow, what do you do?

Ethan- Ok, so, what I do, I go on down to my local whatever and I'll buy another fridge.

-------------------------------

Ethan- alright, listen to this though, you got a bunch of meat, right?

Mark- uh-huh, uh-huh.

Ethan- You wanna but it in your body in a better way, what do you do? You put it in a weird sock!

--------------------------------

Context- Ethan was trying to remember the word "Skillet"

Ethan- You put it in a weird sock, you cook it up with a scrittle? Skittle?

Mark- No, you were right, scrittle, yeah.

Ethan- scrittle- hold on that's not it. Grittle, grittle! Wait, what's the other- what's the one with that starts with an 'S'?

Mark- You're gunna get there, I believe in you.

Ethan- Skimmer.

Mark- Are you serious right now?

Ethan- I'm super serious.

Mark- *laughs*

Ethan- Skid- skid- scrittle, a skim- sker-. skib, a skibble! No! What is it? Tell me.

Mark- You can do this.

Ethan- A skittle.

Mark- you just keep going in circles.

Ethan- A skitter.

Mark- *scratches his neck*

Ethan- Scratch!