Villain

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n walked down the cobbled alleyway looking behind her suspiciously. She hurries towards the pub in front of her and pushes open the heavy door.

She scans the busy area looking for her "friend". She turned her head before walking over to her brother.
"How are you?" Y/n asked looking across the room making sure no one they knew would see them.

"Good, how about you, anything yet?" Luca asked, taking his grey hat off.
"No, Thomas doesn't trust me yet, Finn however will tell me anything." Y/n smiled, reminiscing about the naïve boy.

"I pity that young fool." Luca spoke out, Finn was young and was way to manipulate that's why it was so easy to connect with him.
"Shame, he's a nice boy." Y/n agreed, she was upset that she had to play him, it would break his poor heart.

"I better go Luca, they'll wonder where I was." Y/n said nodding her head towards Luca. "Farewell Luca." She said turning to exit the pub.

She walked back to the place she was staying in and changed into some decent clothes that she wore around the Blinders. It was an early morning when she left to see Luca, now it was almost midday.

Y/n left to the Garrison, where she knew Finn would be. She opened the door and knocked on the small room door. She popped her head through looking for Finn.

She opened the door wider to see only Finn in there smoking a cigarette.
"Hello Finn." Y/n smiled warmly walking over to hug him.
"Hello Love." Finn said, sounding like he was barely awake.

He kissed her cheek before placing one on her lips. She smiled hugging him tighter. They both sat down and Y/n relaxed into his shoulder. Finn put out his cigarette and kissed her forehead before relaxing.

Y/n held onto his hands breathing calmly. Soon she would have to leave Finn, all alone. She felt sad for him, he was young and most likely in love. Y/n didn't have a definition of love, she had never felt it. Finn made her feel that happiness, but she knew it wouldn't last.

She shouldn't have expected so much, in the end it's just going to be her getting hurt. She would remind herself each day 'it's just a job'. She was only there to get details on the Shelby's not to fall in love.

She placed a kiss to his clothed shoulder before staring off into the wall.

'You're not in love'
'It's only a job'

She repeated in her head, she couldn't be falling, she simply just couldn't. She was going to ruin Finn Shelby, and she didn't want to admit it.

"Y/n?" Finn finally spoke out breaking the silence.
"Yes." She breathed out, awaiting his question.
"I love you." He told her, making her breathing completely stop.

She smiled up at him awfully sweetly. "I love you too." She half lied, she may like him, but she couldn't love him, he was her job.

Finn smiled before moving closer to kiss her. She let his lips touch hers and when they parted she smiled, but hid away her pain.

The next couple days Luca was going to confront the Shelby's and that's as when she was going to ruin Finn Shelby's life. She didn't want to, but she had to.

She walked through the doors behind her brother and his gang. She wore black clothing and a hat that her brother would wear.

She stepped up behind him and avoided all contact with the Shelby's. Luca flipped out and ended up getting shot.

Y/n felt a bullet through her abdomen, her bleeding heart collapsed her to the ground. She felt her wound and hands went to her shoulders. She looked up to Finn who looked deeply upset.

"Y/n you're a Changretta?" He asked in concern. I nodded and Finn took the chance to kiss me. I smiled in pain as the wound numbed. I took my last breath and as my story came to a close, I realised I was the villain.