Too Much In Love

Baby 🥺🥺

Baby 🥺🥺. Anyways, hope you like it. Also it's so crazy that I almost have 40k reads ahhh. Thank you for reading this dreadful book that I'll probably be regretting in the future ahah. I love him tho 🥵

Finn Shelby x reader

Y/n and Finn were enemies (the cliché) they hated each other. They would do anything to be as far away as each other as possible.

Y/ns friends would always tell her that she was desperately in love with him, but she would always deny it.

She was walking to work when someone who was running passed, banged their shoulders with hers, causing Y/n to stumble back.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" She shouted over to the running boy.
"Why can't you!" Finn shouted back, jogging onwards.

She shook her head in annoyance and sighed, that boy was going to be the death of her and him.

The next time she saw him was at the Garrison, she and her mates were having a drink and Y/n was carrying her and her friends' drinks to their table.

She was halfway to the table when another body had stumbled into hers, their drinks went flying onto Y/n and another man who turned around in fury.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The man asked, standing up and leaned towards Y/n who was stuck with fear.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." She stuttered, collecting one of the glasses that had rolled across the floor.
"Sure you didn't!" The guy spat, his hands clenched into fists, glaring at Y/n.

The man's face became red with anger staring still at Y/n.

"Hey, leave her alone, it was a mistake." A voice interrupted and the man's face softened.
"Sorry Mr Shelby, it was an honest mistake." He reassured, turning back to the people on his table.

"Thanks." Y/n breathed out, turning around to face Finn.
"It's fine, come on I'll get you your drinks." Finn declared, taking her arm and took her back to the counter.

"You don't have to." Y/n explained as she followed Finn, turning her back to glare back towards her friends who were watching the scene in giggles.

"It's fine, I get things for free here." Finn answered as he ordered Y/n and her friend their drinks.

The glasses were slammed onto the counter and Y/n took them back to her table, thanking Finn in the process.

He grinned as she tried to not bump into anyone and joined her friends. He couldn't help but feel too much in love with her.