Mr Kirton

Harry Kirton x reader

Ring!

Y/n rushed into her tutor after she hurriedly got off the bus. She sat herself in her chair and waited for her tutor teacher to start talking.

"Okay guys listen, today we're going to be doing about mental health." Mr Kirton announced getting everyone's attention. I groaned internally and rested my head on my hand.

"Why can't we just do revision?" Someone asked for beside him.
"Because, I've been told to." He answered, sounding bored of the subject already, the whole year had to do a lesson on something each week, doing that for 4 years now is boring.

"So, up here are things that can affect your mental health in a positive way." He said going back to the topic and gesturing to the board. There were pictures of action dotted around and Sir pointed them all out.

I took out some of my revision and did them instead, I could care less about my mental health, it's destroyed already.

Recently my parents are thinking of getting a divorce, so I'm alone. I'm a single child, listening to my parents argue about little things. It was hard, but I was able to distract myself.

"Y/n are you listening?" Mr Kirton said catching me off guard. I nodded and blushed from being caught. I quickly returned to my work and avoided Sir talking.

The bell rang for the first lesson and everyone hurried to get out. I quickly stuffed my things into my bag and Sir came over to me with a letter.
"This is for you Y/n." Sir smiled hanging it over to me but I stared at it, knowingly. I sling my bag over my shoulder and unsurinly took it.

"Is everything alright? At home?" Mr Kirton asked concerned, I guess I haven't been myself lately.
"No, everything's fine." I answered quickly leaving.

"Your tutor teacher is so hot." My friend, F/n, blurted out. It didn't surprise me, she had the hots for most of the young male teachers here, it was creepy.
"You're so weird." I told her, putting the letter in my bag.

"How am I?" She questioned pulling at her hair. I laughed and walked into history with her.

It was the 5th lesson and I had drama with Mr Kirton. I wandered into my seat and remembered the letter I had from this morning.

I took all of my things out and finally opened the letter. My hands were sweating and shaking as I opened it. I read across it and teared my eyes away.

It was official, my parents weren't together. My mum wrote me a note that my dad won't be picking me up, because he's left. I slammed the paper down and stormed out.

I stumbled down the empty halls, waiting for a teacher to tell me to go back to class. I kicked a wall bursting into tears.

My parents have split up and now my dad is gone.

"Y/n?" I heard from behind me, I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around. It was Mr Kirton. "Why aren't you in class?" He asked.

"I wanted some fresh air." I told him, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Come back to class. We can talk afterwards." He comfortingly said bringing me back to class.

Everyone stared at me when we walked in and I rapidly made it to my seat, embarrassed. Sir started the lesson and it dragged on horrendously.

When the bell went I slowly packed my things ripping up the letter and put the pieces in a pile.

"Y/n." Mr Kirton said, sitting comfortably at his desk. "Can you tell me why you decided to get up and leave at the start of the lesson?" He ordered, stopping me from leaving.

"Just this letter Sir, nothing serious." I answered trying to not be suspicious.
"You were crying Y/n, come on sit down." He said settling a seat next to him.

I went to sit down and breathed out heavily placing the ripped up letter on the desk. "My parents are divorced, they did it behind my back." I truthfully told him, I couldn't lie, I had nothing to keep a secret anymore.

He nodded and asked me a couple more questions about at home and I answered them all. My red eyes leaked out more water until I finally broke down sobbing.

I was so angry, so upset.

Mr Kirton pulled me into a hug, he tightly held me soothing me from the sobs of pain. I looked up to him and he gazed at me back.

My tears had calmed down a bit but some were still falling. I slowly leaned in and he did too, we kissed softly until he parted quickly.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Mr Kirton panicked. I placed a hand on his arm and tried to calm him down.

"It's alright, I wanted to kiss you." I told him smiling through the thick tears.
"It's still wro-." He spoke out but I interrupted him with another kiss.

It carried on getting deeper and more heated until he set me on his desk. I pulled him closer to me and moved my lips to his neck. He groaned out when I stopped.

"I should really get home." I announced getting up. I kissed him once more and grabbed my back. "Thank you..."
"Harry." He said pulling her into another kiss.

"Goodbye Harry, thank you for making me feel better." Y/n said finally leaving, smiling warmly to him before she left.

But before she could properly leave she ran back in and wrote her number on a post it note. "Almost forgot." She teased passing it to him. Then she left leaving a big smile on his and her face.