Kisses

Harry Kirton x Reader

"Harry stay with me!" Y/n cried clinging onto him for dear life. They were cuddled on the couch and it was close to midnight. It was a busy day tomorrow and they were both tired as hell.

"Y/n come on, let's go to bed. I'm tired." Harry mumbled, Y/n groaned and Harry ended up picking her up. He brought her to their room and settled her on the bed.

She snuggled into the covers and waited for Harry to join her. He settled into the covers and cuddled her, smiling and kissing her forehead.

Y/n kissed him and snuggled her head into his shirt.
"Your lips are so soft, I want to kiss you all night." Harry smiled and kissed her again. She smiled and kissed him again.

"I'm so in love with you." Y/n whispered sweetly into his ear and softly kissed his neck. He ran his hand down her back and pulled her in closer. She wrapped her arms around him and they both fell asleep calmly.

In the morning they both woke up to the large window letting the sun burst through. Harry woke up first and kissed the side of Y/ns head. He was spooning her and went to unravel from her.

He moved his arm away from hers but as he almost slipped his hand away but she had caught it before he was able to slip away.

"No, you can't get up." Y/n begged turning to face him.
"Y/n we have work, come on." Harry said trying to move away.

"No you're warm." Y/n cried laying on top of him so that he would stay in place. She kissed his neck leading up to his jaw.
"Y/n come on!" Harry pleaded not wanting her to stop, but also wanting to get up.

"Y/n." He warned again. Y/n straddled him and put her hands on his face and kissed him.
"No." She pouted as Harry kissed her, they both carried on and she leaned further down to him wanting to be close to him.

Y/n parted and took a breather, she looked towards the clock and snuggled back into him her head laying on his cheek.  "We have ages, we don't have to go yet." She felt Harry smile against her cheek and she smiled herself.

"Okay fine but we have to get up soon, okay." Harry smiled as he kissed her cheek. Y/n nodded and she laid back next to him.