Jealous

Finn Shelby x Reader

"Finn, come on! We're gonna miss the party!" Y/n shouted dragging Finn to the Garrison. It was Michaels' birthday and they were hosting a party at the Garrison. Y/n was best mates with Michael, something that Finn was very jealous of, yet he didn't like to admit it.

"Calm down Y/n, we're almost there. No need to rush." Finn smiled at the eager girl.
"Yes we need to rush, I want to give Michael his present." Y/n said as she finally stumbled through the Garrison doors.

Many people were already there and the couple blended in with the rest. They both walked through into the little room in the corner and sat down next to the talking others.

"Wow, it was so cold outside." Finn shivered getting used to the warmth.
"Well, if you didn't walk so slow we would have been here earlier and not in the cold." Y/n sneered at him whilst he just gave her a hug.

As he parted away from her Michael came into the room with Arthur.

"Look, the birthday boy!" Y/n shrieked standing up. "Here you go Michael, a present from me and Finn." Y/n said hugging her best friend.
"Thanks a lot." Michael said and nodded towards Finn, who had an annoyed look on his face.

"Anything for you." Y/n smiled, going to sit back down next to Finn.
"Hey, I'm going to get drinks. Y/n, what do you want?" Finn asked, wanting to leave.
"Oh, I'll just have Irish whiskey, thank you." Y/n said kissing his cheek as he left.

"You see his face, he was so jealous when you hugged me." Michael said between laughs. Y/n raised an eyebrow looking at Michael, she shook her head and smiled as well.

"I don't understand why he gets so jealous? We're only friends." Y/n mumbled to Michael.
"It's obvious, you're his girl. His first girl as well. He just doesn't want to lose you to me." He replied lighting a cigarette.

"Oh, I should go talk to him then, especially if he feels that way." Y/n said wandering to where Finn was. She sat down next to him at the bar and put an arm around him.

"What's the matter huh?" She asked, smiling knowing the answer.
"Nothing, I'm just tired, you know." Finn lied, coughing to not seem as obvious as he was.

"Are you sure you're not jealous?" Y/n replied giggling a little bit.
"No, I'm not jealous." Finn mumbled looking away.
"Yeah, sure you aren't." Y/n said placing her cheek on his shoulder.

"It's alright to be jealous of Finn, and you don't have to worry about it. You know I don't like Michael that, because I have someone else really special to me." Y/n reassured him.

"Yeah and who's that?" Finn asked, placing his cigarette down and putting it out.
"Tommy, obviously." Y/n laughed jokingly, Finn had a little smile on his face.

Finn nodded and pulled her closer to him.
"Well then, I will fight Tommy for your love." Finn said trying to act all mighty.

"No you won't you idiot. Anyway, you're the most specialist person to me, and you know that. So next time just think about how much I love you and don't get too bothered by my friendships with other people." Y/n told him finally kissing his lips.

"Hey, no snogging at the bar!" Michael shouted from across the room.

Sorry I haven't really been active, I've just got off of school and have been busy with homework and all that jazz, and really just trying to relax. But I'm going to do more this week, I promise. But thank you so much for 2k reads 🥳🥳 I'm so happy, and very thankful.