Gun

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n waited in her living room, she was waiting for Finn. She knew her fate and he was going to kill her. She took her eyes off the clock and towards the door. He will be here soon.

Y/n put her letter down on the table along with a gun. She wasn't going to use it, it was just there if the plan went wrong. She had to die today.

The door crashed open and footsteps slowly went through the house.

"Finn, you can hurry up, I'm in here!" Y/n shouted as Finn joined her in the living room. He pointed the gun at her unsteadily.

"You're holding a loaded gun, you idiot, Act like it." Y/n snapped as Finn tried to slow the shakiness.
"I have to kill you Y/n." He whispered.

"Yeah, so loose the feelings." Y/n bitterly said. Truth is she and Finn used to be in love, until she was found as the 'enemy' in Thomas's eyes. Which she was to be honest, but she didn't sign up to die, she was chained to it.

It was her father's plan for the young boy to kill her, in whatever way possible. Y/n didn't like the plan but she had to do what he said otherwise he would probably kill her himself.

"I don't understand, why do I have to kill you Y/n?" Finn begged eyes watering, the look on his face making hers water themselves.

"Don't look at me like that Finn, please. You're going to make it harder than it should be." Y/n said looking down away from him. Finn came to kneel in front of her and room her hands, his gun on the table.

"But I don't want you to die, I love you Y/n." He whispered as Y/n sobbed, she couldn't keep up the act. She loved him too, but it's too late, she's going to die.

"Finn you have to kill me, or someone else will do it, I will do it." Y/n cried hopelessly. Finn kissed her teary cheek and gave her a hug.
"No, what if you, run away. Come with me, I'll keep you safe." Finn suggested but Y/n shook her head.

"It's not that simple Finn, if we ran away, my father would find me anyway, and your family hates me. So there is no hope, just get over it and shoot me." Y/n said vulnerably.

Finn looked her in the eyes tears sliding slowly down his lonely cheeks. He looked at the guns on the table before shaking his head in denial.

"I can't do it Y/n, please don't make me." He stood her up and hugged tighter so their bodies were connected. He didn't want to let go. He didn't want to do anything.

"Finn, please just do it." Y/n said kissing his neck. She turned her head to the table and took his gun. "I'll do it if you can't." She said pointing it to her head.

"No!" Finn said, taking the gun out of her hand. "You can't!" He cried.

"Finn, please calm down. You know that there is no other option so just do it." Y/n said crying just a little more. She let the gun sit in his hand and he brought her into a hug.

"Do it, do it now." Y/n told him, kissing him for the last time.

Finn brought the gun up to her head, he cradled her desperately and kissed her with all the passion he had. He put his face into her neck before pulling the trigger.

Y/n fell limp in his arms. He gently placed her down on the couch and watched as she paled. Her eyes were open wide and fading out of its colour. He couldn't bare it. He closed her eyes and took the letter she had written to him.

He spun the ring that she had once given him before and left.