The Boy In My Drawing

Harry Kirton x Reader

There was a myth going round that only people with the right genetics have, it's the ability to draw their soulmate. It starts off as a simple sketch to a full detailed body painting.

People would say that they would draw their soulmate, but never find them. It was a shame, they knew their face but never knew who they actually were.

Y/n sat in french ignoring the people around her. She was bored, french was food for her, she was in the highest set and was adapted to the language, she got out of her bag a small card and started drawing.

She let the pen glide across the page and scribbled, she concentrated on the drawing and noticed it seemed like it was almost a face. She bit her lip and continued adding detail until it was finished.

Once she was done she realised it was the face of a boy. She looked around to see if anyone was watching and went back to the drawing. He looked stunning, she didn't know him, she barely knew the colour of him as she had used a blue pen.

The bell rang and she packed her things, it was her second lesson art. She was lucky as she was able to draw again, once she got in the immediately went to her sketch book and started sketching.

She did an outline of an eye before walking over to the paint cupboard and room out all the paints to create the eye. It unconsciously picked out the colours before going back to her place and mixed the colours. She then let her hand start to paint, and then after there was a very detailed eye on the page.

"Y/n, that looks amazing, it's so realistic." Her teacher said over her shoulder, it was crazy how well she did in very little time. It was completely finished within half an hour which is not possible.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled, looking back at the picture.
"Do you think that's your soulmate's eye?" Her friend said next to her. Y/n looked at her unbelievingly.
"Sure it is, that's just a myth." Y/n said packing her things away.

"You never know, it might be true, you just need to believe." Her friend exasperated, throwing her hands around.

It had been a month since Y/n started drawing the same boy and she had come to believe that the boy she always drew was her soulmate.

She decided that she would use a bigger piece of paper this time, A2 the biggest she could find. She wanted to draw a full body image of him, and maybe get a gist of where he lived.

As soon as pencil went to paper she got to work. It took a lot longer than some of her other pieces but it was worth it.

She drew him looking different to how he usually is. She curved the edge of a cap and got to colouring. He looked better in this drawing then what she would always draw him as, this was her favourite.

She got an olden day vibe from it and her friend walked by staring at it.
"Holy cow, that's the guy from Peaky Blinders." She pointed out and Y/n spun around.

"Peaky Blinders?" She asked looking back to the picture.
"Yeah, it's about this family in the 1920s, that's the youngest brother, Finn in it." She said taking a look closer at it.

"Oh gosh, thank you for telling me now. You could have been a bit quicker, don't you think." Y/n laughed as she got her phone out beginning to search up whoever "Finn" was.

She clicked on his actor and searched through the images of him. It was her soulmate, the guy she had been drawing this whole time was an actor called Harry Kirton.

She felt incredibly relieved, but how was she going to find him. Send him an email? No that would be weird. Dm him? Yes, she had to get to him somehow.

She took a picture of her art and sent it to him. She asked 'is this you?'. It seemed cringy and she grimaced as she sent it. Y/n really hoped he saw it, if he didn't then she would never see him, unless she hunted him down, which is weird.

She waited checking her phone every couple of minutes until her phone finally pinged. She looked on her phone and realised he had messaged back.

"Is this you?" The message read and there was a drawing in ballpoint, red pen of her face. Y/n grinned in glee and messaged back.
"Yes it is." She hit send and he immediately replied.

"Well hello soulmate."

Sorry this isn't as good but I'm really tired. Literally Tuesday I saw Phantom Of The Opera, it's absolutely amazing and I cried so much and all my teachers were there and they saw me crying, totally recommend. Anyway and yesterday I was busy, but I'm back don't worry.

Thank you so much for 8k as well I really appreciate it XX.