Bye Bye Bye

Thank you so much for 35k, it's really incredible

Thank you so much for 35k, it's really incredible. Thank you for voting and loving this book, I really appreciate it, and also I'm writing anew book called 'Partners In Crime' which is based off one of my imagines, so if you want to read you can- it's Finn Shelby btw. Sorry this is short :(

Harry Kirton x Reader

Y/n felt slightly left out on her relationship. Her and Harry have been slowly drifting apart and Y/n didn't think she could take it anymore.

She felt as if she didn't love him as much as she used to, she used to adore him but she doesn't believe that she can for any longer.

They were going strong at the start but it started to crumble when she started noticing how he would speak to her with an attitude, as if he didn't really want her there anymore.

She didn't mind it really, she wanted to leave too. After dragging out the relationship she knew she couldn't keep it going on for any longer.

"Harry, I think we should call it quits before this becomes nothing." Y/n announced, sitting opposite him with her hands threaded through her hair.

Harry nodded slightly with a confused expression.
"It's just I haven't really been feeling like I used to, and I've simply just fallen out of an intimate love with you."
She explained, taking his hand.

"I hope you can understand." Y/n said, standing up from her position and leaving the room.

Harry just sat there watching as she left, he was confused, it happened and he felt a sudden emptiness but he also knew that it wasn't working.