Fork and Spoon

Sorry I've been gone, just left school and now I'm literally have writers block ahaha

Sorry I've been gone, just left school and now I'm literally have writers block ahaha. But thank you for 52k and I hope you have a good day.  Sorry that it's a little rushed and short, I just knew I had to get at least something out..

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n sat in the canteen, pushing the mucky food around with her spoon. She wasn't allowed forks, they were deemed as dangerous and she wasn't allowed near it, it was only because when she was younger she "accidentally" stabbed one of her friends with it.

She glanced around the canteen staring at the other people who were eating. Soon after, a boy sat opposite Y/n and glanced at her every few seconds.

In annoyance, Y/n picked up her head and glared at the ginger boy. He smiled shyly towards her and looked down to his food insecurely.

"Who are you?" She asked, taking in his features, placing her spoon down.
"Harry." He smiled, once again, happy that she was actually talking to him.

"Cool, what are you in for then?" She asked, gazing into his piercing green eyes.
"I'm plainly unstable." He said, keeping his eyes now on his plate, not daring to look at her.

"Oh, well I hope you improve whilst you're here." Y/n grinned, warming up to the boy. He smirked back and looked around at the people who were blatantly staring at the couple.

They continued to grow as friends until one day he didn't show up to the canteen. It was weird, had he been transferred, or has he left.

It scared Y/n that he was gone. They had become so close that she barely knew that something was wrong with her, she felt normal.

"Hey, Where's Harry, has he been let go?" She asked one of the nurses, tugging at her arm. The woman shrugged and went to check a book that held all the names.

"There's no Harry, sorry Y/n." She smiled leaving Y/n in a state of confusion. So Harry was fake, had never been here, unless it was a fake name.

Y/n looked around the room to see "Harry" and she stood up watching him walk over, but he walked past her welcoming another girl into his arms.

They seemed to be close, they even shared a kiss. Y/ns face reddened with embarrassment, had she only been imagining her life with him?

The boy she thought was "Harry" looked over at Y/n and turned away, looking at her with fear, causing her heart to crumble.

She stared at the floor before grabbing her spoon and throwing it at "Harry", before being dragged off into her own room leaving the fake Harry to look dumbfounded at the girl.

He deserved it.