You Kissed Me

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n skipped her way down the street with her younger sister, they were both carrying a basket full of food that their parents needed. Their giggles caught the attention of Finn who had been walking across the road.

Him and Y/n were quite close when they were ten but then he became distant, and sometimes purposefully ignored her. Y/n was hurt but managed to forget it, but she always missed him.

Finn regretted ever ignoring her, he thought about it everyday. Tommy has told him to grow up and talk to her again, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. What if she absolutely despised him, or never wanted to see him again. He feared for the worst.

As Y/n and S/n slowed down their childish skips Finn walked behind them, waiting for the right moment to finally talk to her.

"Grow up." Finn told himself and he finally shouted her name. "Y/n!" He shouted and Y/n and her sister turned to see him. She smiled at him whilst he walked over to her.

"Who is he?" Her sister asked, the younger sibling never knew Finn, she was too young, by the end of their friendship S/n was born. She was now the age of six and still as childish as ever.

"It's Finn." Y/n told her as he finally approached them.
"Hello Y/n." Finn anxiously said, rubbing his cold hands together.

"Is there something you need Finn?" Y/n asked, turning her head slightly to the side. Whilst S/n copied her.
"Yeah, are you free tonight, it's my birthday and I was wondering if you wanted to the party at the Garrison?" Finn responded, heart beating crazily.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "What time does it start?" She questioned and got all the details.
"I'll see you then." Finn nodded before running off.

"Y/ns got a boyfriend." S/n teased and pulled her along, Y/n smiled and followed her home.

When they got home, they set the baskets of food on to the table where her mother was cleaning potatoes.
"Is it alright if I go to a party tonight?" Y/n asked sitting at the table along with S/n.

"Who's party is it?" Her mother responded, her parents always wanted to know where she is at all times. It annoyed her but she dealt with it.

"Finn Shelbys." She replied, cheeks tinting a slight red.
"Oh, that's the young boy isn't it, that you fell in love with when you were eleven, right." Her mum teased, smiling gracefully as she placed a clean potato on a clean rag.

"Yes, him." Y/n groaned, blushing immensely that it hurt. Her mum finally nodded and Y/n quickly went to go get ready. She had to look perfect, S/n followed along as usual.

"How about this one?" Y/n asked her sister as she twirled in her nicest dress.
"Pretty." Her sister said putting a thumbs up. Y/n smiled gratefully and made sure she looked perfect.

She turned back and tickled her sister before kissing her forehead. She shouted bye to her family and quickly ran to the Garrison, it wasn't that far away, but she had to be careful.

She stepped into the pub and got swarmed by drunk people talking around her. She walked to the bar and requested a drink but was declined one, for being alone.

"She's with me." Finn said from behind her, the bartender finally gave her her drink and Y/n quickly washed it down.

"Thank you." Y/n thanked him, nodding to him. "So what was with this random change of heart, I thought you were ignoring me still." Y/n sarcastically spat.

"I know I'm sorry, I just got caught up with my family, you know." He responded he took her hand and took her to where others were dancing. "I was just scared." He added.

"Scared of what?" Y/n asked concerned with his answer.
"Doing this." He mumbled before kissing her passionately. He leaned down further to deepen the kiss and they slowly splitted apart.

"You kissed me."
"And you kissed me back."

So next week, I'm probably not going to be doing much uploads, I have a bunch of revision and mocks to do, wish me luck :)