HAPPY NOW

GUYS ITS THIS BEAUTIFUL MANS BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳

GUYS ITS THIS BEAUTIFUL MANS BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳. I hope he's had a fun day today. Hope you enjoy this and thank you!!!

Finn Shelby x reader

Y/n hadn't seen Finn in a while, he had been going out or working every day and night. It annoyed her to hell as she only wanted to spend time with him. She felt empty, she knew if it kept going on like this she would just crumble in his hands.

She was tied to him, or just the empty presence of him. He was never there, so what was she really tied down to?

The food she cooked for him, or the love she holds for him. He didn't care, otherwise he would actually try to contact her in any way possible, but he didn't, he acted as if she was a bit on the side.

One night he finally came home, Y/n had just about enough with him. She hadn't seen his face for weeks, it wasn't the same as a black and white picture.

She sat facing the fire, as it was ablaze, flicking particles at the back of the fireplace. Her hand was resting clammy against her reddened face.

He walked through the door and he took off his coat, hanging it up. She hadn't dared to look, she simply just didn't want to see his face, it would remind her of all the pain and anger she went through being alone for all those weeks without him.

"Oh, hello Y/n." Finn mumbled walking through to the living room, sitting beside her. She didn't reply, she just glared at the fire, becoming angrier at the second.

"How have you been?" He asked, rubbing her arm smoothly. Y/n winced and dragged her body away from him. "Hey? What is it? What's wrong?" He asked, shuffling towards her as she moved away.

"Nothing." She muttered standing up from her seat before leaving to go back into the kitchen. Finn got up from his seat and followed her, face scrunched up in confusion.

"Please, just tell me what's wrong." He begged, placing a hand in her back causing her to move away slightly.
"Come on, why are you so down?" He asked, rubbing circles into her back.

"Do you want me to be happy then?" Y/n snarled, banging her hand down on the counter, causing Finn to wince slightly. Y/n turned with a petty smile on her face pushing Finn away from her.

She poured herself a drink and walked into the living room, taking a sip of her drink. "Here you go, I'm so happy!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around.

She soon became angry and threw her drink at the wall causing it to shatter. "Are you happy? Huh? Does THIS make you HAPPY?" She screamed at him as he stared back at her in shock. "Are you happy at how broken I am because of you! You leave me for weeks without seeing you, it's like you don't even live here! You're just a stranger that lives here!"

Y/n shouts turned slowly into cries and she collapsed onto the floor, Finn stood watching, thinking about what she had said before running over to comfort her.

"Y/n, please calm down. I didn't mean to leave you for so long, hey why don't I take a day off." He whispered, stroking her hair, kissing it a few times.

"No, cause then it would just repeat again!" She sobbed into his chest as he held her close and tight.
"I promise it won't, but please just forgive me." He pleaded, and Y/n lifted her head towards him slowly.

"Fine, but don't do it again." She warned before kissing him softly on the lips.