Drunk Finn

Sorry it's short. Revision again :( I'd rather be asleep than be doing work.

 Revision again :( I'd rather be asleep than be doing work

Finn Shelby x Reader

Bang!

Finn kept banging on Y/ns door until she decided to come out. She squinted her eyes at him and pulled her arms across her body sluggishly.

"What do you want Finn?" Y/n asked yawning through the sentence.
"I missed you, can I stay here overnight?" He asked leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Yeah, what have you been drinking? Are you drunk?" She asked smelling the alcohol all over him. He laughed and nodded into her neck and hugged her tightly.

"Oh God, okay. Just come to bed with me then." She pulled him in and pushed him behind her. He pulled her against him but she pulled back to lock the door.

She led him into her room and he dropped onto the bed. "You know, you can be really annoying." Y/n groaned as he laid all over the bed taking up all the space.

"Just lay on me." He told her cuddling into the pillow on her bed, it smelt like her. He turned and smiled at her tiredly.

He quickly pulled her to him and she fell on him. She tried to be careful with him and he held a tight grip on her waist.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, leaning into her anyway. She nodded and they kissed delightfully. They kissed her for a while, but Finn wanted to go further, he moved so he was above her and moved his lips down to her neck.

"Finn." Y/n whispered trying to get his attention. "Finn, stop. I'm tired." Y/n mumbled bringing Finn back up to her face. He gave a small pout and kissed her once more before dropping next to her.

She let him rest on her chest and she put a hand through his ginger hair. She loved his hair, it was always a lovely curly red, just how she liked it.

She kissed his forehead and relaxed deeper into the bed, letting sleep take over her mind and body until she completely passed out.