T-Shirt

Don't really like this one, but I'll upload it any way and thank you for 27k we're Almost at 30k that's so crazy

Harry Kirton x Reader

Y/n wandered around her town, shopping for some things whilst her parents were watching her younger sisters dance recital. It was pathetic, how her parents adored her little sister. She was a spoiled brat, but only Y/n could see it.

As Y/n grew older her parents gave up on her. She only ever wanted to do theatre, but her parents wouldn't let her as they thought of it as pointless.

She walked into some random shop and looked around for anything that seemed any interest to her, and that would also take up her time.

She checked her phone and noticed how it had only been 5 minutes since she had checked the time. Wow time goes so slow. She wondered, picking up some perfume and placing it into a random basket.

She traveled across the shop into the clothes section and gazed at this blue crop top. It was pretty but it was not her style. Y/n walked over to another top she had found and stared at it, having a battle in her head, deciding whether to get it or not.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked her, breaking her out of her thoughtful gaze. She turned to the man and nodded.

The man was beautiful, he had ginger hair and had freckles scattered around his face. He was dressed in the required red uniform and he had a bright smile on his face.

"What do you think about this shirt, do you think it's worth getting." She questioned, picking up a top of her size. She draped it in front of her body and turned towards the man, shaking the top off.

"I think you would look amazing in it." He told her, giving her a cute smile. "It's cheap as well, so it's definitely worth it." He announced kindly.

"Okay I'll get it, what's your name?" Y/n asked blushing a little.
"Harry." He explained to her and she nodded and shook his hand.

"I'm Y/n. And thanks for your opinion on this." She smiled happily, not wanting to let his hand go from the hand shake.

"No problem, and if you need help I'm always here, well, unless I get fired or something." He joked, causing her to have a little giggle. God who was she, giggling?

"I'll see you around Harry." She winked and she left to go pay and leave.

It had now been a week since she had last been with Harry, she was currently on the bus, luckily sat by herself, on her way to college.

Another person had sat next to her and she quickly took a glance at him. She then returned to staring at the window before quickly realising it was Harry who sat next to her.

"Harry?" She asked, taking her earphones out and she brushed her hair out of her face quickly.
"Wow, I wondered how long it was gonna take you until you noticed me." Harry smiled.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She apologised but he only shook his head.
"Why are you apologising, there's no need." He reassured her.

"But I want to ask you a question." He mumbled and she nodded encouraging him to keep talking. "Can I have your number? I hope I can talk to you more." He admitted shyly.

Y/n smiled happily and nodded. He brought out his phone and Y/n placed her number into it, along with putting his number in her phone.

"GoOd GiRl." He answered haha only joking.

"Thanks," he replied, taking his phone back from her. They continued to talk along the rest of the journey until they both had to get off.

"You go to this college?" She asked him as they both crossed the road.
"Yeah, I'm guessing you do too." Y/n nodded and took off her jacket as they walked through the doors.

"Hey you're wearing that top I suggested." He pointed out smiling.
"What, I love this top?" She grinned back.