School

Harry Kirton x Reader

The bell rang loudly as people piled into the science room. The tables were laid out so it was 4 a table. It was the start of year 10 and Y/n was put into a new class, different from the one she was in last year.

Y/n sat down and in her new spot and waited for the rest of the classmates to sit down. When the teacher finally started teaching Y/n turned to look at the ginger boy in front of her.

He gazed back at her and she smiled greeting him and turned back around to the teacher. When they had finally been set off with work, Y/n stared at the boy in front of her, not doing any work.

"Hello, I'm Y/n." She grinned to him, flicking her hair behind her shoulder.
"I'm Harry." The boy Harry replied nodding towards her. He put his head down and started writing again.

"Are you new? I've never seen you before." Y/n asked him, she watched him grimace and look up at her.
"No, I've been here since year 7." He replied annoyed.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry, it's just I've never been in any of your classes. I'm sorry." Y/n rushed out in embarrassment.

"It's alright, loads of people do it. I'm just not a very outgoing person." Harry admitted excusing her. Y/n nodded and smiled again.
"So do you want to be besties?" She asked giggling quietly, as the class had gone into a distant silence.

"Okay sure." Harry answered smiling as well. Y/n squealed and clapped her hands.
"Y/n L/n, can you please be quiet." The teacher boomed from behind her. Y/n nodded twisting to look at the teacher. She finally looked back at Harry who had a smile on his face.

"Stop it, it's not funny." Y/n whispered, reddening at her cheeks. Harry smiled at her again and went back to his biology work. Y/n shook her head and also went back to her work.

"Harry, come on we're going to be late!" Y/n shrieked pulling Harry along to their Biology lesson. When they walked in, they glided into their seats, being hopeful that that the teacher wouldn't notice.

"Harry, Y/n, planners on my desk." The teacher ordered and they both sluggishly went over and placed their school planners on her desk.

They both returned to their seats and listened to the teacher drag on about plant cells. After the lesson ended they both walked into the canteen together.

It had been a couple weeks since they met and they hung out together all the time. They were hooked together and rarely apart.

"What are you getting?" Y/n asked Harry as she peered over his shoulder to look at all the terrible food.
"Just a sandwich." He answered and looked at her as she tried to decide what she wanted.

She nodded and they both went and bought their food. They sat down outside in the autumn weather surrounded by many leaves. It hadn't been raining luckily so they were able to sit down on the field, which is rare.

"Harry, you know you should become a model." Y/n said playing with his ginger hair leaning against a tree.
"Nah, that's boring." Harry replied watching everyone else play football.

"Sure, you won't be saying that when I make you one." Y/n warned, pointing her finger at him.
"Well, soon I'm auditioning for that role on Peaky Blinders, so I hope it goes well." He smiled as she hugged him.

"But you're gonna have to leave, and I don't want that to happen. I'll be alone." Y/n whined pulling him close to her.
"Well, maybe you can come with me." He suggested taking her hand in his.

"Oh yeah, and what am I gonna do?" She answered back holding his hand.
"Become a model, like you wanted. You're tall, pretty and amazing." Harry reasoned blushing as he spoke.

"Oh really?" Y/n teased, grinning like usual.
"Yeah, really."