Stuck

Not my best, but I can't do another. My mocks are next week and I have to revise. Yay. I'm too tired for that stuff...

Have to admit he looks like Percy from Harry Potter

Harry Kirton x Reader

Y/n waited pressing the silver button beside the two doors. She was trying to get home from work, her apartment was towards the top at level 10, she had had a long day and didn't want to walk up all the steps so she just took the lift.

A ginger boy stood next to her waiting as well. They exchanged a glance but after Y/n just kept her head down.

The doors opened and they piled into the lift. She pressed her floor and looked over to the boy. "What floor?" She asked him to catch his attention.
"Oh, um, eight." He told her rubbing his arms, must be a nervous thing.

She pressed the floor number and waited for the lift to start going. By the tune they got to the 5th floor the lift stopped and shook for a second. Y/n squinted in confusion and didn't feel herself going up anymore.

"What happened?" She asked the boy and he shrugged.
"Must of broken down." He mumbled pressing the help button.

Y/n sat down on the floor to rest her legs and she leans against the walls of the elevator.
"So what's your name?" She asked, staring up at him. He too sat on the floor and looked over to her.

"Harry, you?"
"Y/n. You're not from around here are you? What is the accent, Birmingham?" Y/n asked, his accent was very thick. Most Brummies had thick accents, they were tough ones.

"Yeah, actually. And you're from Liverpool. Your accent is quite strong." He laughed and Y/n smiled over to him.
"So Harry, what do you do?" She asked trying to make a conversation out of this situation.
"I act, model sometimes." He lazily smiled over to her.

"Cool, better than what I'm doing." She sighed looking through her bag.
"What do you do?" He asked running his hand through his hair.
"I sing sometimes, but when I'm not I'm in an office, thumping my life away." Y/n tiredly groaned.

"Oh really, sing something then." Harry challenged her but she wasn't up for it saying she couldn't. He understood and they continued to talk.

After a while the lift finally started working again. Y/n stood up whining at her laziness. Once it was Harry's level, she said bye to him.

"I hope I see you around Harry, you were great company." Y/n yawned as he left.
"Sure, I'll see you again. Bye." He waved as the doors closed.

Y/n waited for a while and once she got into her apartment she crashed on to her couch falling straight to sleep.