Became A Blinder

Hehe found out I watched a video a year ago, and Harry was in it

Hehe found out I watched a video a year ago, and Harry was in it. I didn't know who he was back then and completely ignored him, so I broke my own heart right there. It's goldmine for pics though. Ehehe 👹👹. What is wrong with me?? Really hope you enjoy xx thank you also for 48k, literally this book moves so fast, thank you xxxxxx

Finn Shelby x reader

"Here this is Y/n, she'll be joining us." Tommy introduced, patting Y/n on the shoulder firmly. She nodded towards him before glancing around the room. Many men's eyes glared at her, preying down on her like she was a piece of meat.

She sat down in her seat next to a younger boy compared to all the other men in the room. He had ginger hair and had freckles dotted around his skin. She didn't realise she had been staring until he turned to look at her in confusion.

She snapped her head forward and continued to listen to Tommy until he told them all the 'Fuck off'. She shot out from her seat and strided out. Causing her heels to make pounding clicks against the floor.

She really hoped she would be able to see the ginger boy again.

She was in the middle of business when the ginger crashed into an abandoned room with a gun in his hands. He seemed to know what he was doing, but Y/n had to help a few times. She got the man right on target and shot a bullet through his head making them both silently cheer.

They scurried to the back entrance of the warehouse and Y/n yanked Finn around by his hand. She tightly gripped his, leading him throughout the maze they were in.

Out of nowhere bullets shot through the walls of the wooden building as they ran through. One managed to skim Y/ns shin, causing her to collapse down. Finn had to practically drag her out. However it may have caused them some time they finally managed to get to the back entrance.

There were two cars, one was already full of men, including Tommy and his brother. The other was empty and Y/n and Finn hurried towards it. They slammed the doors shut and the cars led off, leaving the now burning building.

They both sighed in relief and she looked back towards the building in content. They continued on their journey back to Small Heath where the Shelby's invited Y/n to a drink in the Garrison. Being herself, she couldn't say no, so she said yes.

They strolled into the pub. The men inside fearing the people who walked through, quieting down slightly. Tommy led Y/n into a smaller room which was a lot more private.

She sat next to Finn, dusting her hands off on her thin dress. She had only worn it for business purposes, but she was still a woman. She didn't really want to wear the trousers so settle for the thin dresses.

Soon walked in Polly and her son Michael. She gave no time for Y/n and started to test her. She was utterly impressed with the words Y/n had spoken and gave an approving nod towards Finn.

Y/n snapped her head to him as his cheeks slightly reddened on his pale skin. Soon enough, the drinks poured in and Y/n became flat out drunk. She would cuddle into Finn who just sat there awkwardly.

He ended up taking her home that night, let her sleep in the bed whilst he took the uncomfortable couch in the living room.

As the years went on Y/n and Finn became closer and she felt more like family than just business partners. She soon became family when she ended up being up the duff.

They both shared a pure shock but soon got used to it and married soon after. Y/n couldn't be happier. She became a Blinder, and will always be a Blinder.