Front Page

Yo yo, THANK YOU FOR 60k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I'm back to school so that means slow updates, sorry year 11 is gonna bug me soo much I hate it!

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n had been having a hard time lately, she recently got fired from her job and Harry hadn't been paying much attention to her.

To make matters worse, her friends were blowing her off too, making excuses by saying that they were having family trouble even though on Instagram it would say a whole different story.

She was alone for almost every day whilst she tried to find a new job, it was hard as she kept on getting rejected by the bosses. She needed her luck to change, but it didn't look as if it was going to happen soon.

Y/n would be in and out of interviews, looking as best as she can and once the day was over she would go home to her and Harry's shared apartment, he wasn't there, she just thought he was at his friends or something, she knew they were close.

She judged on whether to make him dinner or not and just decided to do it and place it in the fridge with a note. She hoped he would read it, it was very unlikely though.

Y/n woke up with fright the next morning to a phone call. She looked at her phone as it brightened up and squinted her eyes.

She had slept in late, she sprang up and answered the phone, her voice still raspy as she had just woken up.

"Hello?" She answered, scared of who was down the phone.

"Hello, is this Y/n?" the voice over the phone greeted, the voice was chirpy and happy, calming her down slightly.

"Yes. Why?"
"Well, I'm Claire from Sharp magazine and we want you to model in some of our clothes." The voice answered and Y/n shot up from the bed in surprise. She had got the job!

(I don't really know how this works, so I'm just guessing from my knowledge from Bratz haha)

"Yes! I will do it, what time do you want me there?"
"The earliest you can, tomorrow? I'm guessing you're already in London."

"Yes, I am." Y/n answered as the phone call went on. She was ecstatic, she couldn't wait to tell the news to Harry.

She ended the call and dropped the phone down, pacing her room. This was certainly a dream come true!

The modeling job was well done and was very professional. It must have been an upcoming brand as it was still quite new to her, but it was everything she had ever wanted.

The past couple of days she spent at the studio with the company, giving her insights into the magazine and she even got the front page.

She took her copy of the magazine home with her hoping that Harry would already be there. She practically threw herself through the door and searched around the apartment for Harry.

She was about to walk into their room when she could hear him talking to someone over the phone.

"We just don't get along anymore, I don't love her as much as I used to. But I don't want to hurt her feelings as well. There's also this girl I met the other day, she was beautiful. But I'm being dragged back by Y/n. I should just break up with her already."

Y/n looked down to her feet in shame. Here she was, gripping onto a stupid magazine, listening to her boyfriend admit he doesn't love her. Tears welled up in her eyes as he continued talking.

She didn't know whether to just walk in and collect her things, but where would she go? Her friends wouldn't let her stay. She was alone.

After a moment of overthinking, she wiped her warm tears and knocked on the door. The door swung open to the guilty yet shocked eyes of Harry.

She didn't dare look at him, all she wanted to do was punch him in the face, but she didn't have the strength to.

"Y/n," Harry mumbled, letting her walk through the door. "Did you, uh- hear all that?" He asked, dropping the phone down by his side. Y/n nodded and dragged out a suitcase.

She slammed it into the bed before throwing the magazine at his chest. Making the pages fly out as it hit him. It dropped down and he bent down to pick it up as she packed her things, tears streaming down her face.

He glanced at the front page and read through it, the guilt swallowing him whole as he read through a certain paragraph.

Dear Harry...

I know at the moment we're not getting along all that well. But I know if we both put in enough effort we will become the best power couple there ever was! I know you probably won't read this, but I need you to know that I love you to the moon and back times by infinity. I just wished that you would pay more attention to me and the things I do for you. Sometimes I wonder about our future, like are we going to get married and have children or become huge successes together. I hope to be by your side for however long we are together as my heart will always be for you and no one else as long as you give me yours as well. This isn't a one-sided relationship, I Need You and I Love You - Y/n.

Harry finished reading the message you had written to him and gazed at you in amazement.

But it was all too late.

He ruined everything you two had had. There was no fixing this relationship. And the guilt started to hurt him inside, tears soon fell down his face and he read back through the paragraph.

"Y/n." He began but soon kept his mouth closed. Y/n glared at him through her sparkling eyes. She shook her head, continuing to pile her bags with her belongings. Harry sat down on their bed, watching as she left sobbing.

"I Loved You Too." He mumbled, running his hand through his hair, how could something so little yet so full of passion hurt him so much, he even admitted that he didn't love her anymore. He guessed deep down he still loves her, but he was too scared to say it out loud.

Unfortunately, she said it to thousands of people and ended up heartbroken.