Cafe

Sorry but this picture is my life!!

Harry Kirton x reader

You were not any different to any other girl in the town you grew up in, you weren't popular, or rich or even talented. You were the type of person to just stay on their phone and block out the world around you.

Everyday you went to this cafe, which was cheap and in your budget. It was rather small and not many people would go there as there was a starbucks down the street.

You would visit the cafe so often that the owner knew your name and sometimes gave you some extra food along with the tea you had brought. It made you grateful, as you couldn't really afford to get something on the side of it.

You were sitting in the cafe, at the table which was squished in the corner of the room. You watched as random people walked in and out of the door getting their coffee and walking straight out again.

You would rarely take any notice of your surroundings, you would just stay on your phone listening to music or doing homework from school.

It was mostly just small pieces of artwork as you were doing A-level. If someone stayed, you would whip out your notebook and start quietly drawing them without them realising you were drawing them.

If you liked the drawings you would keep it and put it in a large pile at home or you would throw it in the bin if it came out dodgy.

A man wearing black baggy jeans and a white jacket walked in, and you couldn't help but admire his style. You brought out your notebook and started drawing the back of him, making sure to emphasise his clothes.

He turned around and you kept your head down, drawing the rest by memory and you noticed he was smirking towards you, you had only glanced up at him for a second but you quickly snapped your head back down.

He was showing too much attention to you and it quickly made you uncomfortable. You turned your music up, keeping your head down.

The man was walking towards you and had sat down on the table opposite you, facing towards you. You didn't dare look up at him but you had to a few times just to make sure he wasn't going to attack you.

It was becoming dark and you left, the man was still sitting in the cafe and hadn't followed you, you let out a sigh of relief and continued on your way home.

It was a new day and you decided to go to the cafe for the whole day, you had work from yesterday that you needed to finish.

The door opened and someone walked through and when you lifted your head up you realised it was the ginger from yesterday. You tensed up slightly and turned your head back down trying to get this art piece done.

The man sat in the same spot again, opposite you, facing you. When you would lift your head at him you would see him staring at you. You didn't know whether he was fascinated by the art work or just creepy and staring at you.

In the past couple of days he would visit the cafe, after a while you stopped caring as you began to realise he's probably just like you, a loner who has so much "me time".

One day you didn't go at all, only because you had extra time at school so you decided to take it, so the next day when you had gone to the cafe, he was already there sitting in the seat he always sat at.

You stumbled to your own seat and got everything out, getting a small tea and a biscuit before wandering back.

"You weren't here yesterday." A voice spoke up, slightly scaring you. You glanced up to the ginger boy who was already looking at you.

"Oh, yeah I wasn't." You answered by sending over to him a small smile.

"Where were you?" He asked, taking a sip from his own drink.

"I was at school, I had to finish a piece." You answered, trying to be as kind as possible.

"You draw a lot?" He enquired, motioning to the small notebook in front of you. You nodded and glanced towards him blushing.

You didn't really talk to many people so when you had to, it made you incredibly flushed and embarrassed.

"Have you ever drawn me?" He questioned, smirking at your reddening face. In a burst of confidence you opened the notebook and flicked to the page and threw it on the table where he was sat.

"Holy shit! This is amazing." He announced, looking back and forth to the drawing and her.

"Thanks." You mumbled, your face feeling as if it was on fire.

He continued to flick through the pages before stopping on one drawing. He seemed to tense up and looked around the room. His eyes were wide and you glanced worried for him.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked, and he shook his head. He passed the book over to you before leaving the cafe in a rush.

You hadn't seen him after that. He never came back, until this one time...