To Find You

Whoever made this is the best

Whoever made this is the best. Thank you for 28k xx

Finn Shelby x Reader

"I'm leaving." Y/n whispered not wanting to look Finn in the eye. His happy expression was quickly wiped off his face leaving a saddened one.

"What, why?" Finn rushed out, he didn't understand. Him and Y/n were only a couple for a few months and they both had fallen so deeply in love with each other.

"My father has no business here, he wants to go to London, apparently there are more opportunities there. And it's a better place for us." Y/n mocked, tears leaking out.

They were so young, teenagers to be exact. It was a depressing day when Y/n had to finally depart from Finn. The tears wouldn't stop along with the constant hugs and kisses.

Her father would watch blankly, he had never really liked the relationship that they had, he was envious. Unfortunately for her father, their mother had died a long time ago to a deadly illness.

It left him spouseless with a young child. They had become really close, he knew everything about her and she knew everything about him. He was finally watching her daughter grow up with the young Shelby, he just didn't want it to carry on.

He didn't want his daughter to grow anymore then she was.

It had been years since they had moved from Birmingham to London, they hadn't moved anywhere since. Y/n was now in her early twenties, her father was still almost alive.

He was dying, and was dying quickly. According to the doctors he wasn't going to be able to make it to the old age of 43. It obviously broke her heart, but it was bound to happen any time in her lifetime.

Although there were many milestones in her life she could never forget Finn, he kept her sane throughout her teen years and the memories of him helped her through the tough times.

She sat in her kitchen after just coming back from the hospital, fiddling with a note her father had written many years ago for the day she turned 22.

The room was terribly messy, barely even cleaned for weeks. Her father's death took a toll on her, he was the only family she had left.

There was clutter spread across the floor and plates piled up by the sink. She quickly wiped the tears from her face when she had heard 3 knocks on the door.

She stumbled her way into the hallway and opened the door letting herself be seen. She gazed at the man in front of her and gasped.

"F-Finn?" She stuttered, tears fell down her cheeks once more and she brought him into a tight hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked as he hugged her back.

"You found me after all this time?" She asked once more, rushing out all her confused words.
"Of course I did, I never stopped looking for you, I love you." He answered by pulling her closer.

Y/n looked up at him, her eyes twinkling due to her tears. "I love you too, promise you won't leave me." She begged clutching onto his shoulder.

"I promise, you've been gone for years, you really think I'm going to let you go now. I've only just found you." Finn mumbled, placing his cold hand on her cheek.

They both slowly leaned in and had finally kissed. Once they had parted they both kept their eyes closed, they breathed in slowly and kissed again never opening their eyes.

They kissed once more and finally opening their glistening eyes before hugging each other extra tight.