Ignored

Harry Kirton x Reader

Y/ns hands trembled as Harry walked around their shared apartment. He had been quiet for a while, she felt ignored. It was unusual, he never did this.

Y/n stood up and walked over to him, as he was sitting on the white sofa. She sat down next to him and looked at his distant face.

"Are you alright? You've been ignoring me." Y/n asked joining her hands together.
"It's nothing." Harry said not daring to look at her.
"Are you sure?" Y/n blurted out, something was definitely wrong.

"I'm fine, just go away." Harry said particularly rudely. Y/n bit her lip and looked at her wall, blinking quickly.
"Well if you need to tell me something you can." She said glancing back at him.

"Y/n." Harry said shortly after.
"Yeah." Y/n said starting to sweat, he had a blank face and she couldn't make out how he was feeling.

"I think we should split up." Harry blurted. Y/n felt her heart stop, and she snapped her head to Harry.
"Why?" She felt herself shaking and she looked at him.

"I just don't love you anymore." Harry mumbled still not looking at her. She nodded and clasped her hands together tightly.

"How dare you." Y/n whispered softly to stop her voice from cracking. "It was only last week when we first said I love you."

"I lied, I shouldn't have but I did." Harry finally looked at her and she stared at him a tear falling from her left eye, soon to be joined by the other.

"Why? Why couldn't you have just told the truth?!" Y/n said becoming angrier as she looked at him.
"I didn't want to hurt you." He said guiltily.

Harry got up and went to their room and packed whilst Y/n stayed on the couch watching the floor. Once he was finally packed he headed to the door.

"Please don't leave me." Y/n pleaded and he grasped the door handle. Harry shook his head and finally left, with most of his things and her broken heart.

"Why couldn't he just love me?" She cried into her hands. They were a fresh couple, she didn't expect the sudden loss of love and company.

This had been her first failure at a relationship. Was it her or him? She thought they were completely fine, they acted like how young couples do, so why the sudden change?

Y/n looked around the room hands wiping away the hot tears. What was she going to do? She loved him, how would she get over him and this heart ache?