A Bit Touchy

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n was finishing up at her job at the doctors, she was a midwife. She helped many people give birth and she took it with pride. She loved her job, especially meeting the mothers, she connected well with them.

She left the doctors and walked home watching the children run across the cobbled roads. She glanced as one had fallen over and scraped their knee. Y/n quickly ran over and had asked if they were okay. Knowing children, they cried like hell.

So Y/n took them back to their house to inform the mother about the crying child. Y/n was nice like that, she cared for others more than she cared for herself.

Y/n had finally reached home and she unlocked the door. She walked inside and changed into some other clothes, staying in her work clothes was rather uncomfortable.

There was some knocks at the door, she carefully opened it and Finn came stumbling in. He smiled cheekily at her and closed the door behind him.

"Hello Finn, is there something you need?" She asked warmly taking his jacket from him and hung it up.
"Yeah actually." Finn soon swooped her up and pulled her close to him. "You." He smirked and Y/n pulled away smiling.

"No, I'm tired." She said, turning away from him and Finn pouted.
"But I haven't seen you since yesterday." Finn murmured into her neck, hugging her from behind.

"Finn, that was only yesterday." She giggled as Finn kissed her neck. "That tickles stop." She laughed once more.
"No." He muffled against her neck. He started going up to her jaw and Y/n rolled her eyes on his persistence.

"Finn, stop it." She warned him but he only continued. Finn shook his head and spun her around so she faced him. He placed his hands on her waist and leaned down to kiss her. She lifted her hand to his face and deepened the kiss.

After a couple moments they both parted and hugged for a while.
"How was your day?" He asked after kissing her forehead.
"Same as always, many mothers." She tiredly spoke, snuggling her head into his chest.

She stirred slightly and looked up at him. "Wanna head to bed?" She asked drowsily.
"Sure." He whispered and picked her up and took her to bed.

He placed her down softly on the bed and laid down next to her, making sure both their shoes were off.
He pulled her closer and placed his arms around her, in a comforting way. 

Y/n laid on his chest slipping into unconsciousness very quickly. She felt his hand wander down so she quickly swiped it away shaking her head whilst smiling.

He's always been a bit touchy.