Sister

Sorry he ain't much in this, but I liked the concept of it so yeah, hope you enjoy and thank you for daynaa5xreynolds for suggesting this, I hope you like this :)

Shelby x Sibling (Reader)

"Matteo, come on. I can't tell my family about us!" Y/n exasperated to her boyfriend, Matteo Changretta. Recently her family and the Changrettas have been feuding, putting a big strain on Y/n and Matteo's relationship.

"I know, but I just want to be together and not have to hide away all the time." He sighed bringing Y/n into a hug. She returned it and kissed his cheek longingly.
"I should leave, Tommy would have already gotten someone to look for me." She said parting from his embrace.

"I'll see you later, be safe yeah." He said leaving a last  kiss on her forehead before she left. She wandered through the streets until she got to the Garrison. She was about to step inside until a hand grabbed her arm.

"I saw you, with the boy." Finn said dragging her away from the Garrison. She gulped and tried to act as innocent as possible.
"What boy? I was at home all day." She lied, but Finn could see through her lies.
"Matteo Changretta Y/n, Matteo fucking Changretta! What were you thinking?" He asked, pulling at her arm.

"I wasn't thinking. Finn you can't tell anyone, please, I'll get into trouble if anyone finds out." Y/n begged her brother. Finn glanced around before agreeing to her pleas.
"Fine, but only if you try not to get caught yourself, I saw you earlier, make sure no one else does." He warned her, he wanted what was best for Y/n, and if this was it, then he was supportive.

"Thank you!" She cried hugging him tightly. He laughed and hugged her back and they both walked back into the Garrison together.

"Y/n!" Matteo shouted from across the street, they were close to her house, so she completely ignored him trying not to make a scene. He jogged over to her and pulled at her arm. "Y/n, stop ignoring me." He said once again.

"I'm not ignoring you, if anyone sees us right now, we are both dead, what are you even doing here, I thought you guys knew where we lived?" Y/n said her eyes furrowing in confusion.

"We do, but I wanted to see you, it's been a day since I last saw you, come here." He said, bringing her into a hug. Y/n hugged back before she saw her brother, Arthur, waltzing down the street.

"Fuck, get off. Get off!" Y/n screamed shaking him off of her, she quickly sprinted off and Matteo followed in the way she went.
"Y/n, wait up, what the hell was that?" He asked running after her.

Y/n started to run faster down the long street until she bumped into her other brother, Tommy who was walking down the other side of the street. Wait, they were both here? Oh shit, they're after Matteo.

Y/n abruptly stopped and ran back to Matteo.
"What's wrong?" He asked her but she just drug him over to a house and swung the door open and shoved themselves inside.

"What, who even lives here?" He asked as Y/n waited, they walked into the living room where an old woman was sitting drinking a cup of tea.
"Don't worry, I know, her, this is Mary. Hi Mary." Y/n greeted the elderly woman with a slight wave before she gave one back.

"Both of my brothers are on this street, I think they were expecting you to be here." Y/n told him as she peeled through the curtains of the window. She watched as her brothers greeted each other and looked around the street before walking upwards towards the street she lived at.

"Right as soon as we get out, we are going to run all the way to the other side, no looking back, yeah." She clarified Matteo with the plan. They waited a couple of minutes and once she thought they were gone they both walked out and started running down the street.

As they got to the end of the street they slowed down until they were walking together. They finally got to the end of the street and Matteo clasped her hand with his.

They turned a corner to find her brothers stood leaning against the wall of a house. She dropped his hand and separated herself from him.
"Oh hello Tommy, Arthur." She nodded to them and hoped Matteo would just keep walking, but he didn't.

"Who's this then Y/n?" Tommy asked, lighting his privacy thousandth cigarette. Then she knew, she had fucked up.

Matteo and Y/n were both taken to the betting shop and sat in Tommy's office whilst they waited for Tommy to come back as he had just left.

"Shit." Y/n muttered, utterly scared about what was going to happen.
"It's fine, I'll be fine." Matteo said reassured the both of them.
"How is this fine Matteo? My brothers are probably going to kill you now." Y/n cried, slumping down into her seat.

He grabbed her hand and gently rubbed circles with his thumb. "You just need to have a little faith, yeah." He said, successfully calming her down. She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Tommy came bursting in and dropped a letter onto the table in front of Y/n and Matteo.

"This letter is from Luca, as you know your brother. He suggests that we leave you alone and that he is completely fine with you two together, but I don't think I am." He said leaning down towards them rather intimidatingly.

"You're lucky enough that Finn has encouraged me to let this slip, but Changretta, you do anything wrong, you'll get a bullet in your head. Now piss off." Tommy shouted with his booming voice and the young couple scrambled out.

"Told you I won't die."