Cafe P.2

Hello ehehe, I hope you are having a good day!!! It's currently two A

Hello ehehe, I hope you are having a good day!!! It's currently two A.M but I don't really care. But here you go and also please check out my New Harry Kirton book called 'Not Entirely There' I would really appreciate it.

Harry kirton x reader

You hadn't seen him in a couple months, you were sat in the same chair for the hundredth time, doing some sketches of the random people in the room.

Suddenly the door opened and the new bell rang, you looked up and gazed in shock, it was him. He was back. You watched as he got himself some coffee and sat down where he usually was.

You fought back and forth in your head deciding whether to speak to him or not. You decided not to and to just get back to your work.

"Hi." A voice called to you. You lifted your head and took your earphones out.

"Hello." You answered, giving a small wave, smiling warmly. He smiled back taking a sip of his coffee.

"Are you still drawing?" He questioned, tilting his head as you nodded. You took out the small notebook and passed it over to him.

He skimmed through the pages before placing it back down. "Do you want to get out of here?" He enquired, looking deeply into your own eyes.

You shrugged aimlessly and started packing up your things. "Sure." You finally answered, he gave you a cheeky grin and led you out of the cafe.

"I can't stay out for long, my parents are expecting me home by 9." You warned him as you shoved your coat on.

"The sketches you do, how long do they usually take?" He questioned, gesturing to the notebook he still had in his hand.

"Not long, maybe 5 minutes or so, why?" You ask, as he leads you towards the town centre.

"No reason." He answered, he was very mysterious to you and you couldn't quite figure him out or what his intentions were.

"What's your name?" You asked him, he was a very mysterious guy but he was cute.

"Harry." He muttered, glancing down towards his feet.

"That's a beautiful name." You concluded, looking up at him. He glanced at you with a grateful nod but continued to look forwards afterwards

"Come on, let's go this way." Harry declared, taking your arm dragging down a large alleyway. He dragged you through and at the end was a gate, in which two guards holding guns stood.

"Wait, we're not going there right?" You asked, becoming apprehensive. Harry didn't utter a word and continued straight forward.

He muttered a few words to the guards and they led you two through the gates to an office.

"Harry, what are we doing here?" You questioned, not wanting to go any further with him.

"Just hold on yeah, nothing is going to happen to you." He snapped, leading you with a firm grip to your arm.